Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thousands of Ethiopians rioted in Isreal to show solidarity with American Blacks over the Freddie Gray incident.

israel-president-ethiopian-jews.si.jpg

utj.jpg

ethiopian-protests.jpg

So Ethiopians are riding

Cant say the same for certain other groups...

He suggests that these pics are somehow proof of Ethiopians standing in solidarity with Black Americans and Freddie Gray, when in actuality they're protesting on their own behalf because of the poor treatment they're receiving in Israel.

That's the kind of slimeball this guy is.

Actual info about the pics he used:
Police on horseback charged hundreds of ethnic Ethiopian citizens in central Tel Aviv on Sunday as an anti-racism protest descended into one of the most violent demonstrations in Israel's commercial capital in years. The protesters, Israeli Jews of Ethiopian origin, were demonstrating against what they say is police brutality after the emergence last week of a video clip that showed policemen shoving and punching a black soldier. Demonstrators overturned a police car and threw bottles and stones at officers in riot gear at Rabin Square in the heart of the city.

How did he procure these images of Ethiopians protesting on behalf of Black Americans?

I just googled Ethiopian riots and that pic came up

Oh well, point is Africans in Isreal rioted in solidarity with American Blacks :myman:

He Googled "Ethiopian riots" and somehow reached the conclusion that the "rioters" were protesting on behalf of Freddie Gray and solidarity w/ Black Americans.

:francis:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is saying ALL Hispanics are bad

There's good and bad in every group. Even in the most racist parts of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, etc, I can find cool people who have 0 issue with Blacks

What we're saying is that there is this perception about Hispanics among a lot of Black people that make you guys out to be our friends and that makes it seem like we're in this together and all that kumbaya shyt and it just isnt true. We need to squash that perception before it's too late

I've been bashed for posting Ann Coulter in here.She is a racist CAC bytch but she made a good point here regardless of her intention. Also, why do some Black people not understand that you can hate multiple groups? Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp? You can be on some fukk these CACs shyt and hate Hispanics/Arabs/Asians at the same time.

I'm supposed to like certain ethnic groups just because a lot of CACs happen to hate them to? FOH

@Astroslik said that no mexicans care about blacks and I posted a link to a grassroots campaign that advocates for hispanic immigrants and their support for the protest in Ferguson and Baltimore.

So one Astroslik was implying all mexicans are evil by posting anecdotal evidence of a violent LA gang that is on a genocide/eugenics campaign against blacks and wants to use that as the basis of how all mexicans act.

Secondly, I showed you both links of immigrant grass roots campaigns that support causes that impact AFrican-Americans (i.e. police brutality) but rather than allowing them to help you want to advocate that we maintain tensions with them? Why is that?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Astroslik said that no mexicans care about blacks and I posted a link to a grassroots campaign that advocates for hispanic immigrants and their support for the protest in Ferguson and Baltimore.

So one Astroslik was implying all mexicans are evil by posting anecdotal evidence of a violent LA gang that is on a genocide/eugenics campaign against blacks and wants to use that as the basis of how all mexicans act.

Secondly, I showed you links of immigrant grass roots campaigns that support causes that impact AFrican-Americans (i.e. police brutality) but rather than allowing them to help you want to advocate that we maintain tensions with them? Why is that?
mexicans are just as worse as CACS to me

fukk them, I don't give a fukk about anyone but my people and thats it.

you'll never catch my blackass attending an immigration protest

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Even in the age of Malcolm's philosophy vs MLK's philosophy, Malcolm admitted this approach of complete separation of blacks from everyone else was wrong.

It's all been done, kiddo
integration was one of the worst things that happened in african american history

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Hmm, let me see how Google works:
Before I read the info you posted are you implying that out of all the post's you have on the coli you never asked if a member could link you to some info/or explain something about particular subject that you had trouble with understanding yourself? I find that extremely doubtful if you response is "yes".

Btw you didn't need to post all that shyt, Just one quick quote of her obvious view that black ppl are inferior to X would have suffice lol. Hmm, Okay, yeah for most part its her just critiquing liberal polices/ideology. That's not evidence of racism though; if I were to critique liberal ideology as being shyt for black people than I could be "wrong", but that's not evidence that I feel X race is superior to Y, unless you view attacking liberalism as code for "attacking black people".

The shyt she say's about arabs is hella racist though lol, you won't here a peep from me about that one, and so is this "praise these White men who shoot young Black teenagers.", in relation to George Zimmerman, but I can't find the direct quote were she uses that exact phrase verbatim in the link? I even did Ctrl+f of the word "praise" and nothing came up about it. Was that a interpretation you made?

Because pointing out that blacks who instantiated a person like Bernie Goetz side of the story as not being racially motivated were taking a huge risk of being ridiculed by their own race is probably true. Making that point isn't implying that blacks should praise cacs for killing blacks though. It's praising blacks who can think for themselves rather than "group think". I mean, if she obviously word it like how you quoted it than yeah, that's valid evidence for me, but I can't find that quote verbatim?? If you highlighted it for me I think that would be enough to change my opinion, because, all in all, I still feel she is all shock value and bait still.

Last edited:

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
She's right but she's not a voice that people are going to take seriously. When she's got quotes like this gem "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
You sound Hispanic

The fact is that a half Black man gave your country it's independence. The Civil Rights Movement led to the Immigration Act of 1965 which allowed Hispanics to flood this country. Hispanics listen to Black music, copy Black style, watch Black movies but it's all "fukk mayates though! Right white man? We like you white people though"

Keep bringing that ether !

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
Only because they come here and buy into the ideology and system of white supremacy. Coulter is just doing her divide and conquer shyt. I'm not under any illusions thinkin that other "minorities" are out allies, just pointin out that crackers like Coulter understand that if all non whites did become allies that would be a huge threat to systematic white supremacy.

That never gonna happen cause we aint got no friends