Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
lol...
how does a certain latino gang in Cali represent the rest of the latin population in America?
You don't think you are posting anecdotes and outliers either?

:ld:
do you even live in cali breh?

there used to be mexican vs black high school wars in the early 00's

in the prison system (which controls what goes on the streets) mexicans and blacks outside of nortenos are enemies :dwillhuh:

take your black ass (if you're even black) to a majority hispanic area in cali and see how you're treated

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

in the prison system (which controls what goes on the streets) mexicans and blacks outside of nortenos are enemies :dwillhuh:

take your black ass (if you're even black) to a majority hispanic area and see how you're treated

How does that change the fact you want to use your own PERSONAL views and experience to trump everything else that's happening around the country in terms of Hispanic immigrants?

Not every Hispanic immigrant is trying to commit ethnic cleansing of blacks.
I'm sure you don't like it when everyone else groups blacks into negative labels.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Things change
People change

A lot of you NYC dudes are c00ns, especially when it comes to Latinos

Tell'em
How much time have you spent with americans or new Yorkers to know this.:mjlol:

When do you even interact with Mexicans in Canada:mjlol:

The irony of a Canadian calling out any state/city in america etc for c00nery

I lived Harlem SOME nikkas love to think Puerto Ricans are there friends.:mjlol:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
How does that change the fact you want to use your own PERSONAL views and experience to trump everything else that's happening around the country in terms of Hispanic immigrants?

Not every Hispanic immigrant is trying to commit ethnic cleansing of blacks.
I'm sure you don't like it when everyone else groups blacks into negative labels.
Nobody is saying ALL Hispanics are bad

There's good and bad in every group. Even in the most racist parts of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, etc, I can find cool people who have 0 issue with Blacks

What we're saying is that there is this perception about Hispanics among a lot of Black people that make you guys out to be our friends and that makes it seem like we're in this together and all that kumbaya shyt and it just isnt true. We need to squash that perception before it's too late

I've been bashed for posting Ann Coulter in here.She is a racist CAC bytch but she made a good point here regardless of her intention. Also, why do some Black people not understand that you can hate multiple groups? Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp? You can be on some fukk these CACs shyt and hate Hispanics/Arabs/Asians at the same time.

I'm supposed to like certain ethnic groups just because a lot of CACs happen to hate them to? FOH

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shes right although i didn't like her just basing our status soley on how well we entertain whites. blacks have fought in all their wars and existed in every cog in their ship. there's no telling how many innovations and inventions have been stolen from blacks as well. we built the foundation and wealth of this country, and we're more american than white americans, which is why i dont agree to bowing out on some run to africa shyt.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps

take your black ass (if you're even black) to a majority hispanic area in cali and see how you're treated

I grew up in the Inland Empire. These cats who didn't grow up in these areas don't know.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Thousands of Ethiopians rioted in Isreal to show solidarity with American Blacks over the Freddie Gray incident.

israel-president-ethiopian-jews.si.jpg

utj.jpg

ethiopian-protests.jpg

So Ethiopians are riding

Cant say the same for certain other groups...
That second pictures is s bunch of Hasidic Jews... If you zoom in.., none are black... Wowzers...

1stPick

Banned
Daps
That second pictures is s bunch of Hasidic Jews... If you zoom in.., none are black... Wowzers...
I just googled Ethiopian riots and that pic came up

Oh well, point is Africans in Isreal rioted in solidarity with American Blacks :myman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What we're saying is that there is this perception about Hispanics among a lot of Black people that make you guys out to be our friends and that makes it seem like we're in this together and all that kumbaya shyt and it just isnt true. We need to squash that perception before it's too late

that's because you dont live in an area with hispanics. n LA, i've come across maybe 3 hispanics that have rubbed me the wrong way in my life. most of them just want a piece of the pay like everyone else.

the problem is that doesn't change the underlying truth. individualism aside, groups are hostile towards one ah other. doesn't matter the race, tribalism will exist once everyone's in strong enough numbers.

so i agree with you in the end, hispanics will become a larger threat towards blacks. they dont share the same legacy of slavery as whites, they have no issue coming at blacks overtly. hell, these aryan gangs usually align with hispanics to target blacks.

my only suggestion is dont let 'em kill you with kindness, they still have an ulterior motive against all americans :heh:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
In the Arab world and Latin America, Blacks were slaves. They idolize Whites. Given the choice between helping and harming Blacks, Arabs and Hispanics would throw us under the bus. No questions asked

In East Asia and South Asia, they have a social caste system. Fair skin on top. Dark skin on bottom. Given the choice between helping and harming blacks, both Asians and Indians would throw us under the bus no questions asked. They idolize whites.

Dont you see? These groups all idolize white people and most of them look down on Blacks in their own societies. The only minority groups who I would consider not attempting to separate from are Native Americans and maybe Polynesians.

nikkas on pace to be the new Native American at this rate. The only blacks gonna be left in America are gonna be a handful of tribal representatives and cacs who are like 1/36th blacks and are looking to get some sort of subsidy for years of suffering of their 'ancestors' from destroyed tribes of Tulsa, Hotlanta and Crenshaw.

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
lol its already starting, whites about to turn their attention to Hispanics....they're starting to fear them now, and they want us to join them lol....

blacks need to stick together and let them 2 groups have their battle

This times 10.

fukk them cacs and these Hispanic people. We can get a lot of work done in our own communities while these two go at it.