Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
this is your second time doing that

Don't be a Ethiopian breh from Canada, talking about Afram issues in America, and dissing American cities at the same time:usure:

Harlem and its history alone is more black excellence than your entire country stop it

He's not Ethiopian, he's not Black at all.

:francis:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What's wrong with asking for information on subject you not well-versed on? So if you ask'd somebody about X to clear up any confusion you have and I call you a fakkit in return that would be appropriate?
close20door.gif

1stPick

Banned
Daps
lol...
how does a certain latino gang in Cali represent the rest of the latin population in America?
You don't think you are posting anecdotes and outliers either?

:ld:
Not ONE coli member who has lived in a Mexican majority area is vouching for you

That says a lot

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Things change
People change

A lot of you NYC dudes are c00ns, especially when it comes to Latinos

How much time have you spent with americans or new Yorkers to know this.:mjlol:

When do you even interact with Mexicans in Canada:mjlol:

The irony of a Canadian calling out any state/city in america etc for c00nery

1stPick

Banned
Daps
How much time have you spent with americans or new Yorkers to know this.:mjlol:

When do you even interact with Mexicans in Canada:mjlol:

The irony of a Canadian calling out any state/city in america etc for c00nery
I've been living in the states since I was 17

I have had plenty of personal experience with beans

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Has Ann Coulter ever said anything that was obviously racist? Yes, she shyts on "dysfunctional" black culture but so do a lot of black ppl in general, and she hates liberal polices that blacks (blindly) support. But what has she stated, or did that explicitly made it obvious that she feels blacks are inferior to whites thus whites deserve to dominate/control black society in america?

Hmm, let me see how Google works:

Ann Coulter provides the "Black perspective" on Michelle Obama:

The president and his wife did this, she claimed, “in order to keep a certain segment of the black population angry and voting against Republicans.” This “predator class” in the black community, Coulter argued, largely targets other members of the black community, as evidenced by the rioting in Baltimore. “This nonsense about ‘the peaceful protesters,’” she said, “I want [to take out] a milk carton ad, ‘Has anyone seen a peaceful protester?’”

That’s not the only person whose face she would like to see on a milk carton either. “All this nonsense about how many blacks are in prison — how did they get there?” she asked. “In addition to the peaceful Baltimore protester I want to put on a milk carton — ‘Have you seen this?’ — I want to see the innocent person in prison.”

“This all comes from illegitimacy,” Coulter said, shifting gears. The New Deal and the War on Poverty, she said, are responsible for the rising illegitimacy rate in the black community — and illegitimacy “just breeds a predator class.”

Sean Hannity chimed in that the president and his wife no longer “love or appreicate [Americans] anymore,” and Coulter agreed, claiming that’s what the couple is trying to distract America from “by crying racism.”

“We’re making it up now,” she continued, “when you get into Princeton and you can’t read, is that enough” to “make up” for slavery and its legacy. Not even Hannity would allow her to make that claim unchallenged, though. “There are different standards, but you have to read to get into Princeton,” he said.

She's also a big Bernie Goetz and George Zimmerman fan, and says that true "courageous Black people" are the ones who stand up and praise these White men who shoot young Black teenagers.

Here are a few more

Long before there was discrimination against blacks, there was discrimination against white southerners. When large numbers of these country people moved north during World War II, they were aggressively excluded from neighborhoods, jobs, and homes - not because of their skin color, but their accents.”

Today's Hollywood PC order: Gays, Blacks, Hispanics. Tomorrow: Gays, Hispanics, Blacks. Enjoy it while you can, Black America!

On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe, and oh, they’re so low, and they have no guns … If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.

I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote.

In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner. One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population.

Someone needs to explain to me why gassing Arabs is such a bad thing. I mean, aren’t these the same people that attacked us on September 11th? Look, the system is working; Arabs are killing Arabs, and that means in the future there will be fewer of them trying to kill us.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
She's right but trying to divide and conquer all. She is a whore for white supremacists.
I'm pretty sure she is bating for attention. Divide and conquer wouldn't make any sense when its cacs who positioned lations to become such a big group that they are today with their lax'd immigration laws that were set in place since the 60s. Tbh, Lations/Mexicans have very good chance at being the majority in a decade or so, and that's solely because of white pp in charge of this country turning america into a multi-cultural country.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps