Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Has Ann Coulter ever said anything that was obviously racist? Yes, she shyts on "dysfunctional" black culture but so do a lot of black ppl in general, and she hates liberal polices that blacks (blindly) support. But what has she stated, or did that explicitly made it obvious that she feels blacks are inferior to whites thus whites deserve to dominate/control black society in america?

Also, I'm not saying she can't be racist, it just that ppl always say she is, but I have never seen any flat out evidence of it. Personally, I think she is just baiting nikkas by saying controversial shyt, so she can sell her books because that's her hustle. I actually don't think she cares about race as much as she would like ppl to think.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
Welcome to the Coli. Enjoy your neg.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Source - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/26/ann-coulter-on-the-browning-of-america.html

Now ignore who's saying it as I know most people here have a negative opinion of Ann Coulter. Let's make this thread STRICTLY about how certain immigrants groups coming here is detrimental to the well being of Black people.
Damn, she wanted to say "did you know a black man created peanut butter" so bad I could tell.

Black people have comedians, athletes, rappers.. Smh

She was trying, but at the end of the day, people are who we thought they were.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Has Ann Coulter ever said anything that was obviously racist? Yes, she shyts on "dysfunctional" black culture but so do a lot of black ppl in general, and she hates liberal polices that blacks (blindly) support. But what has she stated, or did that explicitly made it obvious that she feels blacks are inferior to whites thus whites deserve to dominate/control black society in america?

Also, I'm not saying she can't be racist, it just that ppl always say she is, but I have never seen any flat out evidence of it. Personally, I think she is just baiting nikkas by saying controversial shyt, so she can sell her books because that's her hustle. I actually don't think she cares about race as much as she would like ppl to think.
close20door.gif

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Inglewood. Don't know shyt about NYC to be honest, always lived on the west coast. Street gangs here be doing stupid hateful shyt for decades now. But among those of us actually doing something for the community, there plenty of Blacks and Latinos partnering in the struggle together.

My neighborhood was almost all Black, but I was cool with the Mexicans who did live in the area. My 1st job was Black hood, Black management all the way up, and the Latinos around were cool. My second job was in an area that was about 2/3 Latino, 1/3 Black, Latino/Filipino management, and we all got along in that spot too.

There always going to be tension between different groups. Look at Africa - wherever it's all Black, they find ways to further divide themselves around other lines. White people do the same in Europe, Asians, in Asia, etc. It's sinful human nature. But you can fight that, and those of us who are about building up the community rather than tearing it down manage just fine.

Of course you were cool with them, they were outnumbered

Now tell me how they treated you in Hispanic hoods :bryan:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Btw, if you agree with Ann Coulter than you must also agree that diversity only leads to friction, and once you start going down that path it's a slippery slope to the same type of mindset that whites pre 1960s&Immigration Law revision had. In which they feared not being the majority race of a territory, so they established a society in which upward mobility was deigned to benefit one racial group.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
Welcome to the Coli. Enjoy your neg.
>Ask for information on a subject to clear up my ignorance about the subject
>get vague information in return, and negged

wow

Last edited:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
this is your second time doing that

Don't be a Ethiopian breh from Canada, talking about Afram issues in America, and dissing American cities at the same time:usure:

Harlem and its history alone is more black excellence than your entire country stop it
Things change
People change

A lot of you NYC dudes are c00ns, especially when it comes to Latinos

1stPick

Banned
Daps
my homie can't even walk around east la or east downtown without getting into some fukkery with a mexican :mjlol:

everyone knows mexicans act the toughest when they outnumber you

And this is why it's sad when coli members come into threads like this and scoff at the discussion. This is truly a lesson that Black people will have to learn the hard way and that's unfortunate.

They scoff at it because they havent been outnumbered by Mexicans yet

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
isn't multiculturalism the anti-thesis of segregation in terms of colonialism?? The last time I remember, segregation was creating in small part because people refusing to assimilate completely to the dominate economic group.

Why are you even even any credence to her.....this whole assimilation stuff is a myth since segregation has been a part of the US as much as this whole melting pot stuff. How are you suppose to be a melting pot of culture when you purposely segregation black people and a lesser extent Latinos (in Texas, NYC, Cali, and the Southwestern states)? Shes here advocating for the whole assimilation mentality when all that assimilation stuff was crap to begin with because things like Jim Crow laws.

Defend someone that advocates a false doctrine bruhs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
post anecdotes and outliers brehs :mjlol:

forget that mexicans were are not undergoing "ethnic cleaning" in los angeles brehs :russ:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/...er-convicted-in-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign/

forget that a 14 year old african american girl was killed because of ethnic cleansing brehs

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...e-all-issues/2007/spring/race-based-gangs:ehh:

forget that the mexican mafia and the aryan nation are linked up in and outside of prison brehs

lol...
how does a certain latino gang in Cali represent the rest of the latin population in America?
You don't think you are posting anecdotes and outliers either?

:ld: