Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Daps
@FilliBuster

And you a dumb fukk because real Native Americans don't EVEN fukk with Mexicans like that. They're mestizos, mongrels, mixed. They don't view yall as brothers. Youre the b*stard children of Spanish conquistadors. Your ancestors were Aztecs, Mayans. Claim that shyt faggit. Cherokees, Iriqouis, Cree, Blackfoots and Sioux don't know who yall nikkas are :mjlol:

Been saying this for a while now. Mexicans were stealing land from Natives. They don't own shyt.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Anne Coulter supposedly was going out with Jimmy Walker. He might have hit her up with some truth.

But, she's an expert at the game too. She probably sees a lane to drive a wedge in between Blacks and Latinos on immigration.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
How da fukk does OP even know what an Ann Coulter article has to say? :what:

Have you ever in your life seen an Ann Coulter link and thought, "hmm, I think I should click on this and see if there is any wisdom here for me." :patrice:

Exactly. We could keep the tribalism and hate going, or we could pit ourselves against the ones who are actually in power. The non-White vote has finally gotten large and empowered enough to begin threatening election results, so the new tactic is divide-and-conquer. Hispanics hardly have any power in this country, but they're gaining, so she's trying to set Black people against them in order to keep both groups down.
Probably another NYC clown

Black people should be against Hispanics. Ask black people in AZ, West Texas, South Texas, South Florida, etc how those beans treat them

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She right was are there Mex getting jobs i should have?

What have they done other then work for 5 bucks less?

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
post anecdotes and outliers brehs :mjlol:

forget that mexicans were are not undergoing "ethnic cleaning" in los angeles brehs :russ:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/...er-convicted-in-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign/

forget that a 14 year old african american girl was killed because of ethnic cleansing brehs

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...e-all-issues/2007/spring/race-based-gangs:ehh:

forget that the mexican mafia and the aryan nation are linked up in and outside of prison brehs :gladbron:

I like Apples. Goldern Delicious.
Since we bringing up stupid shyt that has nothing to do with this thread.
Report me if you have a problem c*nt :mindblown:

And how the fukk doesn't the threads premise being "mexican oppression to blacks" not have to do with what I posted?

ol bell pepper nose ass bytch :camby:there's tons of community colleges in Los angeles please enroll your dumbass into one (preferably elac so those chola mexican girls can stomp some sense into your ass). Clearly you cannot obtain a traditional degree with your lack of reading comprehension.

Last edited:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Has Ann Coulter ever said anything that was obviously racist? Yes, she shyts on "dysfunctional" black culture but so do a lot of black ppl in general, and she hates liberal polices that blacks (blindly) support. But what has she stated, or did that explicitly made it obvious that she feels blacks are inferior to whites thus whites deserve to dominate/control black society in america?

Also, I'm not saying she can't be racist, it just that ppl always say she is, but I have never seen any flat out evidence of it. Personally, I think she is just baiting nikkas by saying controversial shyt, so she can sell her books because that's her hustle. I actually don't think she cares about race as much as she would like ppl to think.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
35ldohd.gif
:dead: