Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I legit bust out laughing

ADOS thinking this fukkery was gon stay on a secret back section of the internet :heh::umad: Embrassing af

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm not being "taken". Kamala isn't a foundational Black American, this doesn't mean she's not a better candidate than Trump or that Black people should not support her.

It's simply a matter of fact that you're outright denying because you don't like the messenger. It's wild how comfortable many of you are with your anti-intellectual positions. I mean ten toes down in willful ignorance.

The problem with this is who gives a fukk and why does it matter at this stage in the game?

We have a candidate who has promised to give police officers federal immunity and told his constituents there will be no need to vote four years from now.

With that being said what should we do with this obvious information?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The problem with this is who gives a fukk and why does it matter at this stage in the game?

We have a candidate who has promised to give police officers federal immunity and told his constituents there will be no need to vote four years from now.

With that being said what should we do with this obvious information?

We don't have to do anything with it, if you support Kamala, hopefully it's because of her policy positions or because she's a safe bet in being 4 more years of Biden. I'm taking issue with someone speaking what you're hearing calling "obvious information" and people here outright rejecting what is "obvious information" because of the person who's saying it.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
yes, we do have a monopoly on blackness …. because the word or term originates in America
all Melanated people outside of the US … is defined by their nationality or their ethnicity or their tribe
So you believe the Haitans that went to war with the French in the 1700s didn't know they were black :dahell: ?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Hey Hey what’s good family it’s your boy Tariq Elite. Today’s I would like to invite myself to get on the c00n train after I finish with this bussy and filming Hidden Colors 11173537

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
YOU'RE KIDDING!!!!! :ohhh:
No, it's true! :gladbron:
Why would we ever talk about the fact that someone WHITE isn't "foundational" to this country? :dahell:

Everybody that's somebody knows if it aint white it aint right :ohlawd: