Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes, and no where in my response to you did I deny that. In fact, I pointed out you should not ignore the truth, but also point out why the person is using the truth. That way, people know you are being truthful and also will understand that your recognition of the truth gives more credence to your statement about why she is misusing the truth for her own benefit.

You don't hide the truth, you confront it and expose the rest of the truth. In this case, she is doing it to sow discord among our voters.

sorry, was on the phone

But if she never brings it up, does it amount to anything at the end of the day?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this battyfish still has the nerve to talk about white supremist and race soldiers when he's been gobbling Trump for a damn minute and he sides with literally white supremists
thats not the kicker though, it's how his sponsors and tricks try to justify why they still support him when their suppose objective is reparation :dwillhuh:

i just wish, they could be REALLY honest with why they still support him instead of feeding this BOTHSIDES bs

Daps
I thought ghouls and other such undead creatures were fictional!?

She is such a vile woman. Nevertheless, she isn't wrong about FBA and Kamala. Plus if you've watched the full interview, she personally doesn't like Trump but agrees with his political policies.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I thought ghouls and other such undead creatures were fictional!?

She is such a vile woman. Nevertheless, she isn't wrong about FBA and Kamala. Plus if you've watched the full interview, she personally doesn't like Trump but agrees with his political policies.

The point is that Kamala's race is irrelevant and a distraction from talking about actual issues and policies.

She has never claimed to be FBA/ADOS, and Black Americans don't have a monopoly on Black identity. Black identity is not restricted to the US. She is just as "Black" as The Rock or Barack Obama.

So called both siders give no grace to Kamala Harris for identifying as black, but are more willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt because he, uh...listened to the Platinum plan (and subsequently ignored it?)

Make it make sense.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Do we have to pretend like she's wrong because we don't like her politics?
Dog shyt ass st0rmfr0nt cracka ass cracka
fukk you and tariq c00nshed bytch ass
Anyone using his slang is either a c00n sack of shyt or a fukking cracker ass cracka sucking off white supremacy

Dirty ass maga sacks of shyt all of yall deserve to die :pacspit: and I hope yall do

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Didn’t she say the same thing about the Indian dude who tried to run?

American lineage means a lot to some voters.

She’s a conservative commentator. She’s doing her job.

Tariq has been saying this since forever. She’s parroting him, if anything.

At the end of the day, this is nothing to be in an uproar about.

Nah … Ann always been on that , when Tariq was doing his macking shyt

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I don't know why any of this matters. It feels like gasping for straws.

Attack her for policy positions you disagree with. Attack her for word salad without much substance she does during some interviews.

This seems, juvenile.
It doesn't. This thread is only 100+ posts because people are having a conversation about how your thoughts should be influenced by things like facts, data and statistics as opposed to how you feel about a person's character.

I'm personally of the opinion that you're allowing a person to control your thoughts if you're changing or re-evaluating your ideas simply because they agree with you and you don't like them. Your thoughts should only be influenced based on new evidence presented and a process you've developed to evaluate said evidence's validity. A person you don't like sharing your opinion is not new evidence in itself. If them merely agreeing with you is enough to have you questioning your ideas, that's definitely a form of mind control and says a lot about your own ability to process information.

But that's just me. I'm sure the brehs who allow Anne Coulter's thoughts on topics to influence the way they're thinking because they don't like her would say it's something else :hubie:

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The point is that Kamala's race is irrelevant and a distraction from talking about actual issues and policies.

She has never claimed to be FBA/ADOS, and Black Americans don't have a monopoly on Black identity. Black identity is not restricted to the US. She is just as "Black" as The Rock or Barack Obama.

So called both siders give no grace to Kamala Harris for identifying as black, but are more willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt because he, uh...listened to the Platinum plan (and subsequently ignored it?)

Make it make sense.

yes, we do have a monopoly on blackness …. because the word or term originates in America
all Melanated people outside of the US … is defined by their nationality or their ethnicity or their tribe

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Make it make sense.
It's actually working in her favor for that exact reason

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq's name needs to be banned. Stop talking about this degenerate.