Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
LOL Trump is literally a 2nd gen from his dad side and a first gen from his mom side.

He grew up with grandparents who spoke with a german accent and a mom that is scottish.

He is not foundational white American either :mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He co-signs her because she supports reparations for ados. I don’t fw her, just saying:hubie:

He regards Africans, Caribbean Americans and "tethers" as being untrustworthy enemies of reparaptions, but he takes Ann Coulter at her very word?

You ain't saying nothing. Tariq is a fukkin c00n and his hashtag is just dirty work astroturf for white supremacists. Coulter doesn't support reparations nor does she ultimately give a shyt what ethnic background a nigro in this country comes from. She's just weaponizing it against Democrats like all these dumbasses are doing.

The FBA movement has become downright evil, useless to black causes, and at this point I'd say it is pretty much an accessory to white racists.

I'll be voting for Kamala Harris and leave the FBA, both sides fringe weirdos to their blank nationalist ally Ann Coulter.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He been doing his fox audition for a good some time now. Off principal you shouldn’t be co signing a white person even feeling like they can address what’s black and what ain’t , even if you agreed.

No lie, I dead ass feel like Tariq is desperately looking for that conservative media, black News Fox contributor gig once Kamala wins and this Trump-era "foundational black Americans" bullshyt dries up.

Then he can actually get paid to shout "fukk Democrats" like every other c00nservative instead of finessing a bunch of suckers that think he's "pro-black."

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So Biggie isn't "Black"? :jbhmm:

You have to understand some of these tragic brehs grew up in a White Supremacist system, not a Black power one..and that has debilitating implications on a weaker mindset..

Theyre making the same inane arguments as do typical Maga White trash when trying to articulate their retardedness :pachaha:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Then couch it in that context.

"While she's not wrong, she's only using this language to sow dissent..." or whatever else the talking point is but let's start from the basis of evaluating whether or not what she said is true, we can follow up with addressing "why" she said it.
Why should people?

You realise that this is a tactic to control the flow of discussions right? Get people arguing uncontested points and tacitly accepting that they matter.

There really are certain things you shouldn't deign to entertain. The far rights biggest achievement in the last 10 years has been getting people to take them serious when they should be dismissed as weirdos whilst the responsible adults discuss issues that should actually be up for debate.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
She doesn't really believe what she's saying. She is only performing. Why do some of you like playing the useful idiot?

From the last let's cheer on Ann Coulter thread:

Yup. These niccuhs must be found and don't remember the O'Reilly Factor-Bush days. Both her, O'Reilly, and most conservatives LOVED doing this concern trolling routine.

Pretending they have this genuine concern for black people only when it circles back to their hatred of liberals, Democrats, immigrants, Mexicans, and others.

In fact pretty much EVERY talking point of "FBA" that these niccas think is some brave new front of black politics are just recycled 2003 O'Reilly factor shyt.

"Democrats are the real racists"
"Immigration and liberal policies hurt black people more than anything!"
"Black people are too stupid and brainwashed by liberal to 'think for themselves' and give Republicans a chance!"
"Democrat plantation!"

And of course they loved bringing out Uncle Tom black conservatives to repeat this nonsense.

I'd never imagine that in less than 20 years, thanks only to the anonymity of the internet, niccas callIng themselves pro-black would be repeating this shyt like theyre intellects. It's that little generational gap that makes looking at these c00ns so frustrating, because I know where it's coming from and what people are falling for. These talking points are not new or innovative fronts of black political thought. It's recycled conservative media bullshyt from the Bush-Obama years a bunch of young niccas looking for purpose and leadership think is interesting. They actually believe-like O'Reilly and Coulter--that black people are just too dumb to be Republicans. It says a lot about these niccas aand how much respect their role playing militant asses truly have for black people.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Says the c00n. Suck my dikk agent. You're here supporting an admitted white supremacist :camby:

But...but...dalineation of black people is important tho!!!

:mjlol:

Dude confused as a motherfukker. This whole entire clique is a bunch of damn clowns.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I remember when he said he'd never let another black person be disparaged in public even if he disagreed with them.

I guess this is now what being on code looks like?

Crazy to think this is the same guy who made hidden colors and a movie about Haiti. The same guy who made a movie about the Haitian revolution is shytting on a partially carribbean woman via social media in a house he shares with a mixed race woman.

Wish I could see how he'd react to this version of himself being shown to him back in 2012.

Damn I keep forgetting his own "black wife" is mixed with full on white.

:mjlol:

On God, you have to be a complete damn retard with the critical thinking skills of a goldfish to think this man is anything but a self-interested scheister.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's only the case when what the person is saying is something they don't fundamentally agree with either.

If Ann Coulter got up there and regurgitated shillbreh talking points, they'd all of a sudden get some sense about themselves and talk about broken clocks and whatnot.

If Ann Coulter told me "UpNext is in fact the biggest bytch Ive ever seen" I'd tell that horse face racist bytch who celebrates Trayvons Martin death like a giddy schoolgirl to piss off and drop dead.

Not all of us have some agreeable soft spot for racist white people. Some of us ain't so damn weak.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She could be an illegal green alien from star wars,, what does that have to do with voting against orange boy and that transvestite boy??

Mofo using their platform to sway people to vote for orange,,, I hate that shyt

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Watch it pal, agreeing with Ann Coulter means you plan to vote for Trump.

Jesus you are fukking retarded.

If Ann Coulter said she's filthy rich and not at all living like most black people (and frankly Im shocked they havent went for this angle) would you sit here agreeing with a white supremacist interjecting themselves into meaningless wedge issues like that for their own agendas?

Kamala Harris is rich and wealthy. That's true. Her partys nominee, Donald Trump is even richer and has no problem boasting about that. She is "not a foundational black American." And her party's nominee aint even a foundation WHITE American, but that dont bother her. Do you not see what the fukk shes doing and why it doesnt matter what she says?

Why do we give a rats ass what she has to say about black people when we know shes only trying to sow discord for her own white supremacist agenda, and she's not even expressing a thought of her own. Just recycling all the material the Republican PACs picked up from yalls useless hashtag.

This is why we consider you "FBA" niccas to be a clique of wannabe cacs and easily manipulatable dummies. Breh if you have some soft spot for being agreeable with white supremacists that want to destroy our prosperity than say that, speak for yourself, and dont let me here another dumbass hypocriticsl word about untrustworthy tethers secretly conspiring your downfall when you here giving high fives to Ann Coulter. None of us who are serious about black politics are eager to "agree" with emotionally manipulative white supremacists with their own goals. We not all that dumb and so trusting of cacs over "non-FBA" like you misled cac-worshipping weirdos.