Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Correct, neither is Biden and Black folk had no problem voting for him. This idea that Black people are not going to vote for Harris on the basis that she's not a foundational black American is completely incoherent.
I agree.

Yet, a lot of the Trump supporters are using Kamala not being black as the reason for why people shouldn't vote for her.

Otherwise what is even the point of this entire argument?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I agree.

Yet, a lot of the Trump supporters are using Kamala not being black as the reason for why people shouldn't vote for her.

I don't believe this is a sound strategy and believing it will work is also to ignore history, a history where Black voters faithfully turn out in support of the Democrat party.

It is true that Kamala is non-FBA, it is also true that she's better for the country than Trump.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The problem with this is who gives a fukk and why does it matter at this stage in the game?

We have a candidate who has promised to give police officers federal immunity and told his constituents there will be no need to vote four years from now.

With that being said what should we do with this obvious information?

Protest and scrutini,e her for not being a "true American" like white supremacist Ann Coulter would love. That's what these fake intellect cac-worshipping idiots want to see deep down while pretending they have some higher intellect.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
lol when has Kamala ever said she was African-American, she went to Howard, is an AKA, she clearly aligns herself with black culture. This is dumb.

No man fukk all that. We gotta listen to Ann Coulter for the preservation of the Foundational Black American race!! :damn:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I agree.

Otherwise what is even the point of this entire argument?
They are Trump supporters. Their opinion on it does no matter, because their minds are already made. Just like Ann Coulter's opinion on it does not matter, but she did speak the truth. We want to convert those who are undecided, and it does not help anyone do that when the first response to the truth is to ignore the truth. Those outside looking in may have a far different opinion on why that is being done, then those who are already true believers.

We as a people need to stop it with this attempt to deny a verifiable fact, because we do not like who said it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
zphZxf8.png

I don't understand the context of showing me this zesty grifter's face.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Kamala isn't a foundational black American, this is an objective truth as her father is Jamaican and her mother is Indian. Ann Coulter saying this doesn't make it any less true. If your viewpoints match that of the opposition, the first order of business is asking, "Is the thing they're saying true?". You guys are doing something completely different and utterly bizarre, you're looking at something that is objectively true being said by someone you dislike and then pretending like it's not true because they said it.

There's nothing pro-black about anti-intellectualism or disagreeing with facts because the wrong person said them.
Well, see, you're wrong again.

I've already acknowledged in multiple threads that Kamala is Black just not in the Black American perspective. Do you know what the difference is between me and you (along with those who agree with you)? I don't need a White supremacist to tell me something that I already knew, let alone give them a pat on the back for stating something obvious.

I'm smart enough to figure it out on my own, and I'm sure most Black people can as well. If you needed a White supremacist to tell you something so simple that should've been common knowledge, it says a lot about your intellectual ability and how you think of Black people. Politics and Kamala aside, just knowing that you and a few others have no issues giving credibility to a white supremacist, the real question is whether you and those who claim to be for Black people are trustworthy or are operating with y'all devious self-serving intentions.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LOL Trump is literally a 2nd gen from his dad side and a first gen from his mom side.

He grew up with grandparents who spoke with a german accent and a mom that is scottish.

He is not foundational white American either :mjlol:

Trump's grandfather was literally a pimp in North Western America.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If your claim is true and this is a tactic to control the flow of discussion, the goal should be to redirect. What I've outlined in my post is a template for doing so. In my experience, dismissing things out of hand has a counterproductive effect, people believe you're not addressing things because they're inconvenient or you're attempting to conceal the truth.

I'm not agreeing with a white supremacist. I'm agreeing with a factual statement a white supremacist made and while you're here calling me retarded, it's a distinction you and many other enlightened ones are failing to appreciate solely because you dislike the messenger. If someone tells a truth, the fact that they're a racist/bigot/etc does not somehow override that fact.

If we don't care what she has to say then direct your ire at the OP for creating the thread in the first place and opening the topic up for discussion.

While I believe Ann Coulter is a suspected white supremacist, I disagree with this wild notion that whether or not we agree with facts depends on if we like the person who's saying those facts.

We can ask one simple question to test whether or not what she said in regards to Kamala's identity is true: Is Kamala a foundational black American, a descendant of enslaved Americans?

By her own admission, she is not. This doesn't make her unqualified to be president or a worse choice than Trump. It's pretty disheartening that brothers here, who are ostensibly adults with higher order thinking completely blinded by emotion.

Okay genius. Youre absolutely correct. So if Ann Coulter is a CONFIRMED (not suspected) white power hag, Kamala Harris has never claimed she is this coveted "foundational black American," her opponent is a German/Swedish descendant and not a "foundational American" either; then why is this manipulative bytch saying anything here? Why does she want to bring our attention to this?

It's not because everyone else other than you is too stupid to be agreeable with white supremacists.

Sit down. Have some introspection for once. Answer those questions to yourself like an "ostensible adult with higher thinking" completely free of your childish emotional egos to feel important in this world. And maybe then you'll understand why you look like a cac-worshipping moron lacking any basic critical thinking skills.

timeless

All Star
Daps
I read the text, didn't watch the video. She said that Trump won't win the black vote by being soft on criminals. This election is already going out sad.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Okay genius. Youre absolutely correct. So if Ann Coulter is a CONFIRMED (not suspected) white power hag, Kamala Harris has never claimed she is this coveted "foundational black American," her opponent is a German/Swedish descendant and not a "foundational American" either; then why is this manipulative bytch saying anything here? Why does she want to bring our attention to this?

It's not because everyone else other than you is too stupid to be agreeable with white supremacists.

Sit down. Have some introspection for once. Answer those questions to yourself like an "ostensible adult with higher thinking" completely free of your childish emotional egos to feel important in this world. And maybe then you'll understand why you look like a cac-worshipping moron lacking any basic critical thinking skills.
That guy thinks he's being profound by making a statement about what is “the truth” but not realizing how he/they looks in the process.

Anytime somebody (Black, White, etc.) is making an effort to applaud and pat a white supremacist or a racist sympathizer on the back over “the truth,” it says a lot about them and their intentions.

They can't be trusted at all; if this was the 70s during the height of the Pro-Black/Conscious movement, they'd be given the side-eye anytime they step in the room or open their mouth.