Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
These c00ns acting like Trump is FBA :mjlol:

If Jamaica was a US state instead of a neighbor she would be a fba. But what does have to do with anything at all? There are no Fbas in this race, Obama was not one, Trump isn’t, Biden wasn’t, Bernie wasn’t.

These c00ns are tap dancing in front of cacs screaming hey I am better, remember me my granny’s granny’s granny used to be your slave your relative used to rape my family, not Kamala she was raped by some other cacs from the same country but not your family :salute:

Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Take note 📝 of those (especially unverified) who are in agreement and give credence to the opinions of White supremacists regarding Black people:mjpls:

A whole lot of “message over the messenger” shtick going on here...so if they have no problem agreeing with a white supremacist in this case revolving around Kamala, just imagine what other white supremacists' anti-Black/bad faith talking points they'd agree with in general :sas2:.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Do we have to pretend like she's wrong because we don't like her politics?
The answer to your question depends on whether you and others who agree with you believe she's a White supremacist or not, and from what we know about her views and the things she says/feels regarding race, politics aside, it's safe to say she's a sympathizer of White supremacist ideology/rhetoric.

Although not related to the topic, this is an old article from 2009 when she defended a white supremacist group while previously making racist statements about Black people, Muslims, and Jewish people. Further highlighting her sympathizing with White supremacist rhetoric.

With that said, yes, it's perfectly fine not to give her credit for anything she says about Black people since her opinions are not coming from a place of good faith or genuine concern.

The whole conversation about Kamala's ethnicity is oxymoronic, considering Black people have been voting non-Black Americans in office for nearly 60 years, Kamala is being targeted, and those urging Black people (Black Americans in particular) to not support her solely because she's Black but not specifically Black American is idiotic in reality.

So Black Americans voting for a white man or woman for numerous decades is perfectly fine, but supporting a woman who's mixed with Black (by way of her Jamaican DNA) and Indian is supposed to be appalling and terrifying for the average Black American fate? Oh, please.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Take note 📝 of those (especially unverified) who are in agreement and give credence to the opinions of White supremacists regarding Black people:mjpls:

A whole lot of “message over the messenger” shtick going on here...so if they have no problem agreeing with a white supremacist in this case revolving around Kamala, just imagine what other white supremacists' anti-Black/bad faith talking points they'd agree with in general :sas2:.
I’ll tell you so you don’t have to guess.

A subsection of black americans have joined a secret coalition with white supremacists. Enemies in common are ; black migrants, 2nd generation immigrants who identify as liberal or left leaning, black democratic constituents who are opposing to the GOP agenda.
In many cases this subsection of black americans have even taken it upon themselves to target all DNC operatives and affiliates in attempt to gain favor with the GOP in hopes to further their own political agenda for obtaining tangibles or simply to spite the Democratic party for not supporting their desired interests, I suppose in the form of reparations.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why should people?

You realise that this is a tactic to control the flow of discussions right? Get people arguing uncontested points and tacitly accepting that they matter.

There really are certain things you shouldn't deign to entertain. The far rights biggest achievement in the last 10 years has been getting people to take them serious when they should be dismissed as weirdos whilst the responsible adults discuss issues that should actually be up for debate.
this

directing them like pawns...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yes, we do have a monopoly on blackness …. because the word or term originates in America
all Melanated people outside of the US … is defined by their nationality or their ethnicity or their tribe
:skip:

Meanwhile Black people of the world reading shyt like this having a fit laughing. hate has rotten your mind

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ann coulters whole “America owes FBAs!” argument is only a ploy to discredit Democrats and throw a wrench in the works of their non Black constituents. She only says this to silence and muddle the
conversation on White Supremacy.

Notice she NEVER proposes what a rewards package for Black Americans would look like nor does she challenge Republican and or Democrat politicians to actually enact any policies .

for example Its all “Asians arent real Americans like Blacks are!!! :damn: “ which is meant to get Asians/Asian supporters to explain their position (which implies to the uneducated that it’s a weak position) or minimize the oppression of black folks to uplift the struggles of Asians. Her whole steez is back you into a no-win debate that is not had in good faith.

And some of you Negros are so desperate for validation from a non-black person that you don’t see the forest from the trees and see the play that she’s running . Sergeant Willie Pete is notorious as one of these lost Negroes .

Its a malicious passive obstructionist technique to prevent White Supremacy from being collectively challenged.
they told me "there's no play"

you don't even need cointelpro anymore. people have become so dull minded and easy to manipulate

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I remember seeing a headline earlier this year that one of the GOP's key strategies for the election would include an attempt to pull votes from BLACK MEN specifically.

Looks like this is phase 2 :coffee:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
That boondocks episode that had a caricature of her told you all you need to know how people like her and Tariq are. It’s satire but def a little bit of truth in there.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yes, we do have a monopoly on blackness …. because the word or term originates in America
all Melanated people outside of the US … is defined by their nationality or their ethnicity or their tribe

No you don’t and African-Americans never did have a “monopoly”.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why should people?

You realise that this is a tactic to control the flow of discussions right? Get people arguing uncontested points and tacitly accepting that they matter.

There really are certain things you shouldn't deign to entertain. The far rights biggest achievement in the last 10 years has been getting people to take them serious when they should be dismissed as weirdos whilst the responsible adults discuss issues that should actually be up for debate.

If your claim is true and this is a tactic to control the flow of discussion, the goal should be to redirect. What I've outlined in my post is a template for doing so. In my experience, dismissing things out of hand has a counterproductive effect, people believe you're not addressing things because they're inconvenient or you're attempting to conceal the truth.

Jesus you are fukking retarded.

If Ann Coulter said she's filthy rich and not at all living like most black people (and frankly Im shocked they havent went for this angle) would you sit here agreeing with a white supremacist interjecting themselves into meaningless wedge issues like that for their own agendas?

Kamala Harris is rich and wealthy. That's true. Her partys nominee, Donald Trump is even richer and has no problem boasting about that. She is "not a foundational black American." And her party's nominee aint even a foundation WHITE American, but that dont bother her. Do you not see what the fukk shes doing and why it doesnt matter what she says?

Why do we give a rats ass what she has to say about black people when we know shes only trying to sow discord for her own white supremacist agenda, and she's not even expressing a thought of her own. Just recycling all the material the Republican PACs picked up from yalls useless hashtag.

This is why we consider you "FBA" niccas to be a clique of wannabe cacs and easily manipulatable dummies. Breh if you have some soft spot for being agreeable with white supremacists that want to destroy our prosperity than say that, speak for yourself, and dont let me here another dumbass hypocriticsl word about untrustworthy tethers secretly conspiring your downfall when you here giving high fives to Ann Coulter. None of us who are serious about black politics are eager to "agree" with emotionally manipulative white supremacists with their own goals. We not all that dumb and so trusting of cacs over "non-FBA" like you misled cac-worshipping weirdos.

I'm not agreeing with a white supremacist. I'm agreeing with a factual statement a white supremacist made and while you're here calling me retarded, it's a distinction you and many other enlightened ones are failing to appreciate solely because you dislike the messenger. If someone tells a truth, the fact that they're a racist/bigot/etc does not somehow override that fact.

If we don't care what she has to say then direct your ire at the OP for creating the thread in the first place and opening the topic up for discussion.
The answer to your question depends on whether you and others who agree with you believe she's a White supremacist or not, and from what we know about her views and the things she says/feels regarding race, politics aside, it's safe to say she's a sympathizer of White supremacist ideology/rhetoric.

Although not related to the topic, this is an old article from 2009 when she defended a white supremacist group while previously making racist statements about Black people, Muslims, and Jewish people. Further highlighting her sympathizing with White supremacist rhetoric.

With that said, yes, it's perfectly fine not to give her credit for anything she says about Black people since her opinions are not coming from a place of good faith or genuine concern.

The whole conversation about Kamala's ethnicity is oxymoronic, considering Black people have been voting non-Black Americans in office for nearly 60 years, Kamala is being targeted, and those urging Black people (Black Americans in particular) to not support her solely because she's Black but not specifically Black American is idiotic in reality.

So Black Americans voting for a white man or woman for numerous decades is perfectly fine, but supporting a woman who's mixed with Black (by way of her Jamaican DNA) and Indian is supposed to be appalling and terrifying for the average Black American fate? Oh, please.

While I believe Ann Coulter is a suspected white supremacist, I disagree with this wild notion that whether or not we agree with facts depends on if we like the person who's saying those facts.

We can ask one simple question to test whether or not what she said in regards to Kamala's identity is true: Is Kamala a foundational black American, a descendant of enslaved Americans?

By her own admission, she is not. This doesn't make her unqualified to be president or a worse choice than Trump. It's pretty disheartening that brothers here, who are ostensibly adults with higher order thinking completely blinded by emotion.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I remember seeing a headline earlier this year that one of the GOP's key strategies for the election would include an attempt to pull votes from BLACK MEN specifically.

Looks like this is phase 2 :coffee:

Why would this line of attack specifically target Black men?

Black people are a captured electorate, it doesn't matter if Kamala or the Democratic candidate was green and from planet Namek, the Black people (who actually vote) would have turned out to support them as long as there's a D next to their name.