Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Then recognize the truth and also recognize the reason why she is using the truth. When we have some of our own denying the truth, because they don't like the source, it does not help the situation. Point out she is right, but also point out she is using that truth for her own nefarious benefit that is counter to what we desire.

And why is this white supremacist using "the truth." To incite hatred? To dissuade us into voting for Kamala Harris? To sow division between a coalition of Democrat voters?

God yall are just damn dumb dumb dumb. All this psuedo-intellect just to co-sign some old washed up white supremacist bytch who couldn't give a shyt what ethnic background a niccuh is.

Your fringe ideology is being co-opted by white supremacists who see it as no fukkin threat and even an accessory to their ends. Face that damn truth and switch up yalls bullshyt immigrant witch hunting into something that will make a difference already.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
She is not playing anyone who knows the truth about her (which is probably most of us). This idea that Black Americans are clueless, since you are up there in Canada and are not one of us, comes off very condescending.

Nah hes right. Get your head out your ass. You're beyond clueless if you think this woman is "raising awareness" about something useful to black American voters. Kamala Harris is not "FBA" who gives a dogs fukkin ass besides white supremacists and other fringe clowns looking for a reason to incite hostility towards other peoples?

"You ain't one of us." Man yall miss high school so bad yall don't even think straight with your self-important ramblings. A Canadian nikka can't say shyt even if hes making a clear point about this co-opted hate movement, but let's all open our ears to Ann fukking Coulter.

:why:

Throw this whole FBA shyt away. White worshipping suckers that think they doing something.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd better pray they add mental gymnastics to the 2028 Olympics. You'd be a shoe-in for the gold. :wow:
zphZxf8.png

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Whats the point.

Are they saying don’t vote for her because she non FBA. Instead vote for the cac :blessed:

Exactly what she's doing. But guys we gotta play into it in order to "confront the truth" about Kamala Harris.

We got some real dumbasses that think they geniuses up in here.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
She is an American, so she can be in it. We can also recognize that she is not in it for our benefit.

Since you went there though, I will ask this. Why are you in the conversation? You can't vote here. You are not in either party, because you are a resident of Canada. Your opinion actually holds less sway than hers, because you are not even a citizen of this country. So, why are you in here attempting in a condescending manner to tell actual Black Americans, citizens of the US, that we are being played?

Because he cares about black people more than he cares about defending any cac-first world nationality.

You "I'm proud to be an American" c00ns wouldn't understand. Keep playing patty cake with Ann Coulter.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Im not listening to these white women and men who are trying to have black people look stupid by not voting by using these tactics to help trump

The main goal is to get Kamala in so that supreme court can get switch..

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
While I believe Ann Coulter is a suspected white supremacist, I disagree with this wild notion that whether or not we agree with facts depends on if we like the person who's saying those facts.

This seems to be tied to the idea of the concept of my truth instead of the truth. They seem to be fine with ignoring the truth, if it does not fit their truth or does not come from someone who is validated to fit into their truth. Having a mentality like this leaves you open to all sort of shenanigans by those whom you consider your nominal allies, because you end up lacking a BS filter when it comes to your own side's lies.

One thing a mature person should understand is that enemies can tell the truth and allies can lie to you. The US government knows this when dealing with allies and enemies, that claims should always be verified. You should never ignore out of hand information, just because it came from a source you do not like. You should not ignore the truth, but in fact accept it and respond accordingly with the caveat that you also consider the motive for the source giving you the truth.

So ignore issues out of hand, but don't be surprised when those you need to align with you assume you are ignoring it, because you do not want to confront it or have no answer for it. Ignoring the truth because you feel it is a waste of your time to confront looks the same as ignoring the truth you have no real counter to, from the outside looking in.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
While I believe Ann Coulter is a suspected white supremacist, I disagree with this wild notion that whether or not we agree with facts depends on if we like the person who's saying those facts.

We can ask one simple question to test whether or not what she said in regards to Kamala's identity is true: Is Kamala a foundational black American, a descendant of enslaved Americans?

By her own admission, she is not. This doesn't make her unqualified to be president or a worse choice than Trump. It's pretty disheartening that brothers here, who are ostensibly adults with higher order thinking completely blinded by emotion.

This seems to be tied to the idea of the concept of my truth instead of the truth. They seem to be fine with ignoring the truth, if it does not fit their truth or does not come from someone who is validated to fit into their truth. Having a mentality like this leaves you open to all sort of shenanigans by those whom you consider your nominal allies, because you end up lacking a BS filter when it comes to your own side's lies.

One thing a mature person should understand is that enemies can tell the truth and allies can lie to you. The US government knows this when dealing with allies and enemies, that claims should always be verified. You should never ignore out of hand information, just because it came from a source you do not like. You should not ignore the truth, but in fact accept it and respond accordingly with the caveat that you also consider the motive for the source giving you the truth.

So ignore issues out of hand, but don't be surprised when those you need to align with you assume you are ignoring it, because you do not want to confront it or have no answer for it. Ignoring the truth because you feel it is a waste of your time to confront looks the same as ignoring the truth you have no real counter to, from the outside looking in.

I would never agree or share viewpoints White supremacists on what is true and what isn't regarding Black people knowing their intentions are always in bad faith. I'd rather seek advice and opinions from those who mean me well, not from those who'd wish to cause harm and see me along with many others of the same complexion dead or in jail.

A wise person once told me the moment your viewpoints match that of the opposition it's time to look in the mirror and acknowledge where you've failed. So I guess I've foreshadowed the future. Both of your responses have proven me right about this whole ADOS / FBA movement and what is happening right before our very eyes...

Yeah, I was going to bring it up a few days ago about how there's a segment of Black people online, in particular, who have been mimicking white supremacist birther and nationalism rhetoric.

The crazy thing is that the ones who bluntly claim to be Pro-Black are the ones pushing these talking points and not realizing or noticing how they're slowly transitioning to becoming the same people they're supposed to despise (white supremacists) in terms of their mentality and viewpoints.

A Black person who is truly conscious and for Black people would know not to muddle or cross the lines of racist rhetoric, and that particular reason is why the Pro-Black/Conscious is a mess and a shell of itself because the movement has always been based on bringing people together, uniting Black people, regardless of whether they're African, Jamaican, American, etc not dividing and embracing/promoting division or separation.

Honestly, this whole ADOS/FBA shyt needs to die for many reasons, most Black people aren't walking around referring to themselves as such let alone know about such terms existing.

I don't see any real difference between the two groups. They both operate in similar fashions by promoting/encouraging political apathy among the Black community. I don't trust either one of these movements, both operate in bad faith under the guise of Black consciousness/Pro-Black theories.

Not to mention creating more division among Black people throughout the diaspora by engaging in American Nationalism and rhetoric that at times, in some ways, mirrors that of White supremacist points of view and ideologies.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's actually working in her favor for that exact reason

The only people making Kamala Harris existence all about her race and nothing else is Trump, Ann Coulter, you, Tariq Nasheed, the whole fringe FBA dummies, and a bunch of other bitter angry bigots. No one is out there saying "vote for her because she's black."

Yall sound like fukkincacs and don't even realize it. Is it possible this black woman is beating Trump without hardly saying much because Trump and the Republican Party is damn awful, and she was a successful Vice President? No, it has to be because DEI. She's only liked cus she's black. No wonder you weak nikkas taking a liking to mama Ann Coulter for your "pro-black" political takes.

She was already Vice President to a dude that ended covid, oversaw one of the biggest economic recoveries in our history, fixed our infrastructure, took inflation down from 9% to 2%. And there's work to continue being done that we ain't gonna let Trump and JD Vance fukk right up.

The DNC is in less than a week. She and Tim Walz will lay iut tons of policies and vision that you will ignore because you don't actually give a shyt.

Please just say you cant think for yourself if youre gonna lean on easily digestible white conservative talking points for your "pro-black" opinions.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I would never agree or share viewpoints White supremacists on what is true and what isn't regarding Black people knowing their intentions are always in bad faith. A wise person once told me the moment your viewpoints match that of the opposition it's time to look in the mirror and acknowledge where you've failed. So I guess I've foreshadowed the future. Both of your responses have proven me right about this whole ADOS / FBA movement and what is happening right before our very eyes...
Then you live your life in your emotions instead of using logic. We have people out here who talk about they are pro-Black every day, while robbing Black people blind. We have those who say they love us, while giving our tax dollars to migrants. Like I stated before. Your allies can lie to you and your enemies can tell the truth. Ignoring it, just because you do not like the source, is living in your emotions and emotions and feelings can many times mislead, but logic rarely does.

Give life living logically a try.

*edit: I pivoted to logic after my teenage years, and it has served me mightily well.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I legit bust out laughing

ADOS thinking this fukkery was gon stay on a secret back section of the internet :heh::umad: Embrassing af

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Seeing this meltdown of all fascist right wing movements in the past couple weeks, including this bullshyt ass "black Americans" astroturf has been glorious.

"STAY OUT OF BLACK AMERICAN BUSINESS TETHER! WE NOT LETTING YALL IN NO MORE!!"

"ZOMG ANN COULTER LIKES US!!" :damn:

You just can't make shyt up no more.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I would never agree or share viewpoints White supremacists on what is true and what isn't regarding Black people knowing their intentions are always in bad faith. A wise person once told me the moment your viewpoints match that of the opposition it's time to look in the mirror and acknowledge where you've failed. So I guess I've foreshadowed the future. Both of your responses have proven me right about this whole ADOS / FBA movement and what is happening right before our very eyes...

Kamala isn't a foundational black American, this is an objective truth as her father is Jamaican and her mother is Indian. Ann Coulter saying this doesn't make it any less true. If your viewpoints match that of the opposition, the first order of business is asking, "is the thing they're saying true". You guys are doing something completely different and utterly bizarre, you're looking at something that is objectively true being said by someone you dislike and then pretending like it's not true because they said it.

There's nothing pro-black about anti-intellectualism or disagreeing with facts because the wrong person said them.