Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ann coulter spoke the truth on immigration and civil rights. Kasparians comments about black kids needing to learn another language to get a low wage job to compete with illegals is disgusting. Quick to dismiss and throw black concerns under the bus after riding blacks coat tails for all the benefits they have in this country. These are our liberal "allies". They are just as racist as the republicans.

And like Ann said afirmative actions and civil rights were originally intended to be specifically just for blacks. Overtime these so called progressives diluted it to the point where every other group now benefits more from it than blacks. Hispanics, White women and gay white males are the main ones benefitting from affirmative action and these "minority" programs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
THIS. We cannot remove her comments from their CONTEXT (who she is, what she stands for)
Yes, we can.

You can't find any flaws in what she said on that singular topic.

You just don't want to do the heavy lifting of understanding complex narratives.

I wouldn't have to resort to looking for voices like Coulter on this topic if all the black democrat pundits weren't openly caping for illegal immigrants to their own detriment.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I understand Ann Coulter isnt the person we want to hear this from.

And we shouldn't turn her intobsome kind of champion for saying it.

This should come as common sense....

This is what needs to happen, and we need to start holding our reps responsible for bringing in policy targeted towards us...exclusively

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Ann Coulter is 100% right. All this money going towards supporting illegal immigrants should be going to giving all academically inclined descendants of American slavery a free ride through schooling. It would cost less, help right wrongs ( though not completely) and maybe push this country in a better direction.
You think that's where the money would go? Or more law enforcement?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to be a special kind of retarded to think Ann Coulter "buried" anyone.
She deflected away from the black employment issue, by using immigration as a cause, as opposed to an effect.
The reason it "hurts" Black people in any way is entirely due to Whites, the destruction of inner-cities, industrialization, failing schools, and mass-incarceration make low-skilled employment the only avenue for Black men and women coming from these environments.
Underclass issues are not solved by specific attacks on the underclass, only a fool whose vantage point is coming from the ground as opposed to above, or an outright liar, would take her argument as anything more than fluff.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have to be a special kind of retarded to think Ann Coulter "buried" anyone.
She deflected away from the black employment issue, by using immigration as a cause, as opposed to an effect.
The reason it "hurts" Black people in any way is entirely due to Whites, the destruction of inner-cities, industrialization, failing schools, and mass-incarceration make low-skilled employment the only avenue for Black men and women coming from these environments.
Underclass issues are not solved by specific attacks on the underclass, only a fool whose vantage point is coming from the ground as opposed to above, or an outright liar, would take her argument as anything more than fluff.
How did she deflect? She literally brought up black workers complaints about illegals undercutting them. LITERALLY.

and illegals aren't an underclass. They shouldn't even be here.

If you're against white supremacy, why would you bring in MORE groups who directly push you aside and add to that burden?

I'm not against immigration. But if they showed up without passports at the airport, they couldn't get in the country, why do they get a pass now?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I understand Ann Coulter isnt the person we want to hear this from.

And we shouldn't turn her intobsome kind of champion for saying it.

This is what needs to happen, and we need to start holding our reps responsible for bringing in policy targeted towards us...exclusively
You won't see a single black politician talking about illegals hurting black labor over the last 20-30 years.

I've looked.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
As a rican I actually agree with her, Amerca is definitely a white/black country and will be for quite a while no matter what demographics say. Even as a 3rd generation American I still don't feel like I belong here. I doubt I'd be happy living in PR either though. I'd love to live in Japan but I'm too low iq to learn the language.