Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
TYT and all its affiliates and/or talking points are straight bush status to me. Doesn't surprise me Ann killed Anna.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And Napoleon is dumb enough to think She is defending black civil rights, when all she is doing is use black people to attack illegal immigrants.
Are you that insecure that you can''t debate the topic?

Remove Coulter from the equate and stick to the written argument.

How can you disagree with a single word of it?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol at thinking Coulter cares about black people
It isn't about "caring about black people". Who cares if she does or doesnt? Ya'll need to get out your feelings when it comes to this political shyt. She was spitting straight facts, it just happened to be information in favor of black folks.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I had to turn it off after.
"This isn't about immigrants being the little guys, it's about them being the other guy. Americans don't mind looking out for our poor. We're a family" *crowd cheers* *me and Toure :gucci:*

I can't stomach the lies of demons.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Coutier bodies her. Had her sounding like an old White man. Notice how chick's parents are immigrants and she is mimicking the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality. This is why I don't really fukk with immigrants like that. They usually mimic racist talking points. She pretty much said "oh well" to the concerns of the Black community and put immigrants concerns over ours. I love how these bullshyt ass people love to tell people to "just do better" in a system that is designed to have the majority at the bottom. If everyone "pulled themselves up by their bootstraps" the whole system would fall apart. Such a disingenuous ass statement.

As a side note, fukk both these pieces of shyt.
I hate the Turk reports. This is why I don't fukk with liberals opinions at all. Them and conservatives are both white supremacists

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A troll Fire bomb throwing right winger vs a snowflake, liberal guilt low IQ nag. No thanks. When I use to watch the young turds Ana would slob over Latino dikk and use to post pics of her as a teen looking like a typical overdone make up Mexican so this isn't surprising