Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Whites use regulation to kick blacks out of career fields and I say address white supremacy and we'll address black job issues, and I"m told to talk about immigration and not the central issue, white supremacy. SMH
It's deeper than that. It's land, rights, etc but to act like immigrants isn't harming poor Blacks on a day to day level as well as a motherfukkin' lie. You can ask 4d, I am always focused on white supremacy, but immigrants, illegal in particular have not been friends to Blacks. Ann said it best, if immigration was about skilled labor, i.e. Indians, we as Americans don't like it as much but when it's about the poor which don't have many options as it is, it's purely suicidal to the Black community. LSA is a prime example of race relations within our own community. If you can't see it, you are blind. Of course, this type doesn't get called out by our "black leaders" but by white supremacists who we all hate but they are right on ONLY this one particular subject. I don't got to be your ally to align and agree with you on ONE subject.

Black folks, we got to do better. This is step 1 of that. Understanding issues and paying points are more important than the messenger.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think Ana won on most of these topics but what a terrible condescending stand to take on immigration. So some 16 year old black kid should be competing with some 45 year old migrant? Some 16 year old kid should be fluent in Spanish just to work the fry machine for 9 dollars an hour? And people, so called progressives, actually cheered when she used some right wing bootstrap argument without a hint of sarcasm? But I guess with the new liberals and their intersectional scale, blacks are near the bottom on the Balkanized totem pole below hispanics, white women, Muslim arabs, homos, etc. There is no clear example then this

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
fukk this skeletor lookin ass hoe

nikkas always bend over backwards for crumbs when it comes to these pundits and opportunist speaking on black issues. Its to the point if Tomi Lauren came out and said fukk Mexicans for taking black jobs...they would make a thread calling her bae and shyt.

A white supremacisr enthusiasts talking about civil rights? Cmon son.. :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas always bend over backwards for crumbs when it comes to these pundits and opportunist speaking on black issues. Its to the point if Tomi Lauren came out and said fukk Mexicans for taking black jobs...they would make a thread calling her bae and shyt.

A white supremacisr enthusiasts talking about civil rights? Cmon son.. :camby:
Bruh, why do y'all do this shyt?

NO ONE LIKES ANN COULTER...but she is the ONLY person I've seen call this shyt out in the mainstream. Black pundits are too scared to do it.

I've only seen Roland Martin talk about this...7 years ago

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I had to turn it off after.
"This isn't about immigrants being the little guys, it's about them being the other guy. Americans don't mind looking out for our poor. We're a family" *crowd cheers* *me and Toure :gucci:*

I can't stomach the lies of demons.
You think that was bad, listen to how the Mexican girl is completely dismissive when Ann brings up the fact that Mexicans are invading black neighborhoods and making them move through violence. Then she said black people should pull themselves up from their bootstraps and learn Spanish when they brought up Spanish being required for jobs in what use to be prodominately black areas.

I'm sorry but the cac came out looking like the sane one here

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Bruh, why do y'all do this shyt?

NO ONE LIKES ANN COULTER...but she is the ONLY person I've seen call this shyt out in the mainstream. Black pundits are too scared to do it.

I've only seen Roland Martin talk about this...7 years ago

Because we smart enough to not fall for the bannana in the tail pipe...:scust: