Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It isn't about "caring about black people". Who cares if she does or doesnt? Ya'll need to get out your feelings when it comes to this political shyt. She was spitting straight facts, it just happened to be information in favor of black folks.

I think the problem comes in when you have a person like Ann say something like this but supporting the war on drugs and saying "what about black on black crime" in the same damn conversation. I get that you guys want us to separate the message from the messenger but in this case it's extremely significant to understand why what she said and how she said it was disingenuous and used to cause confusion among black people.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think the problem comes in when you have person like Ann say something like this but supporting the war on drugs and saying "what about black on black" in the same damn conversation. I get that you guys want us to separate the message from the messenger but in this case it's extremely significant to understand why what she said and how she said it was disingenuous and used to cause confusion among black people.
Look, its hard enough to get black people to accept any counter-arguments to the pro-illegal immigration democrats...much less from a republican who has nothing to gain from doing so.

Did you notice how Kasparian and Coulter literally flipped sides when it comes to immigration?

Kasparian sounds like a goddamn republican talking about "bootstraps" (even though she's being sarcastic) and about learning new languages.

That shyt isn't cool and its not as pragmatic as people like to think.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the problem comes in when you have a person like Ann say something like this but supporting the war on drugs and saying "what about black on black crime" in the same damn conversation. I get that you guys want us to separate the message from the messenger but in this case it's extremely significant to understand why what she said and how she said it was disingenuous and used to cause confusion among black people.
Yep its sad that people are allowing ann coulter to fool them everything she says has racist undertones imo.

Last edited:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Look, its hard enough to get black people to accept any counter-arguments to the pro-illegal immigration democrats...much less from a republican who has nothing to gain from doing so.

Did you notice how Kasparian and Coulter literally flipped sides when it comes to immigration?

Kasparian sounds like a goddamn republican talking about "bootstraps" (even though she's being sarcastic) and about learning new languages.

That shyt isn't cool and its not as pragmatic as people like to think.

I agree with her overall point on the impact illegal immigration has on black people but she is a poor example to pull from when she goes right behind that and says garbage like black people lie more about their marijuana usage "black on black crime". etc If she wants reparations for the descendants of slaves great but she can't say that and then talk about crime and drugs in the black community as if they aren't interconnected.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yep its sad that people are allowing ann coulter to fool them everything she says has racist undertones imo.
who is being fooled here?

This is the problem. Y'all really need these hero figures to draw from, and it hurts your ability to make complex arguments or stand on your own two.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day

THIS. We cannot remove her comments from their CONTEXT (who she is, what she stands for)