Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Learn a new language
Tsxl6CM.png

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Had to turn it off when Ana basically argued, "Oh well, life isn't fair, tell the blacks to learn spanish if they want jobs in their own community." to the story about blacks not getting jobs due to not speaking Spanish. Hol up, now you want to flag the "life is unfair" argument when it suits your case, but when the right uses the same logic to the immigrants coming from mexico, crying about how shyt their home countries are, ppl on left like TYT can't resist to paint the right as being morally irreprehensible and uncaring. I mean, I know Ana only cares about minorities insofar they vote for the left, therefore, its obvious she's going to side with the Latin community over blacks since they're are a bigger voting base for the dems, especially in the future as their numbers continue to grow, but the extent to how contradictory and smug her internal logic was in this instance literally left me irritated.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Coutier bodies her. Had her sounding like an old White man. Notice how chick's parents are immigrants and she is mimicking the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality. This is why I don't really fukk with immigrants like that. They usually mimic racist talking points. She pretty much said "oh well" to the concerns of the Black community and put immigrants concerns over ours. I love how these bullshyt ass people love to tell people to "just do better" in a system that is designed to have the majority at the bottom. If everyone "pulled themselves up by their bootstraps" the whole system would fall apart. Such a disingenuous ass statement.

As a side note, fukk both these pieces of shyt.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Had to turn it off when Ana basically argued, "Oh well, life isn't fair, tell the blacks to learn spanish if they want jobs in their own community." to the story about blacks not getting jobs due to not speaking Spanish. Hol up, now you want to flag the "life is unfair" argument when it suits your case, but when the right uses the same logic to the immigrants coming from mexico, crying about how shyt their home countries are, ppl on left like TYT can't resist to paint the right as being morally impermissible and uncaring. I mean, I know Ana only cares about minorities insofar they vote for the left, therefore, its obvious she's going to side with Latin community over blacks since they're are a bigger voting base for dems, especially in the future as their numbers continue to grow, but the extent to how contradictory and smug her internal logic was in this instance literally left me irritated.
BINGO

Now, I'm a left leaning person myself....but I'll be damned if black workers continue to get shytted on just because you refuse to integrate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not learning shyt! You think Russians feel like they need to learn Arabic or Swahili with all the migrants pouring into Europe? fukk no.

Ann was obviously on her usual Right Wing racist shyt throughout most of the video but, I side with her on the immigration point. fukk outta here with all that.
Coulter really could have gone way deeper.

Dudes forget but during the Clinton and Bush administrations, hispanics ran blacks out of the fast-food and resturant industries en masse.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Man, same shyt like that Hawaii thread.

One group of people trying to leverage Black folks to help support their cause. On some:
"See, they hate you too, join us in this fight!"
Another police shooting, same people you helped in their cause now screaming that: "Blue lives matter!" :mjpls:

You guys really think Ann Coulter of all people is genuine?

"Hold your own ovaries!"
Who cares what her intentions are? You're saying you wouldn't do right by you and your family because it might mutually benefit someone who you don't like?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ann Coulter is 100% right. All this money going towards supporting illegal immigrants should be going to giving all academically inclined descendants of American slavery a free ride through schooling. It would cost less, help right wrongs ( though not completely) and maybe push this country in a better direction.