Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
inshiki Otsutsuki from Boruto the movie has the power to split a planet according to the databooks and he's weaker than Madara.

This tree is so large that mountains look like grass compared to it

Toneri from the Naruto Last Movie cut the moon in half and he's also weaker than Madara. He also was about to destroy Earth by ramming the moon into it. Don't forget that Naruto took that moon attack to the face and it didn't affect him so it probably would damage Madara as well. In that same movie, 50-100 ninjas were focusing their chakra into a cannon to completely destroy the moon. Madara has more chakra than 100,000 ninjas. No matter you look at it Madara has the power to destroy a planet easily.
He literally covered the planet with two of his jutsus without sweating (infinite tsukuyomi and the tree that had spread its branches all over the world). That feat proves that Madara can easily make the planet drown in water or put the whole surface of the Earth on flames easily. He didn't destroy a planet because he was trying to make a "peaceful" world.

Madara is stronger and faster than Aizen. If you read my previous arguments you would already know that Aizen's hypnosis will not affect Madara because of his sage mode (extremely powerful sixth sense) and Aizen's ability only controls the 5 senses.

Outside of the bortuo movie, most feats in naruto are small in terms of pure destruction. Madara being a planet buster was never a thing in the manga/anime and none of his attacks demonstrated enough impact to eradicate even continent, let alone a planet. Only if we powerscale him up from the otosuki clan does he even get to being even moonbuster level. If Madara really was a planet buster, he would have stomped everyone immediately.

The God tree is not the size of a planet. It's supposed to be naruto's version of the Yggdrasil tree. Neither tree is the size of planet. They are just big trees.

The biggest feat in Naruto is slicing the moon but the moon =/= a planet like earth. Moons are nowhere near a planet in scope, especially in fiction. Also Kinshiki Otsutsuki is even with sasuke by all accounts (every wiki, what happened in the manga, etc.) and Sasuke isn't blowing up planets either.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
OP is :wow:
Them sites aren't from creator so I cant go by a site just cuz it fits certain logics to peoples liking when another could do the same for the other anime

As far feats go u gotta be more specific if u say naruto over them cuz I'm not following to be honest
when I mean by feats i mean what series has shown the best in these categories

speed

Destructive capacity

hax

resistence/durability

and others

in these categories Naruto is the best of the big 3 excluding Hax which If im not mistaken One Piece and Bleach is higher in that department. Going off the calculations and scans that sites like OBD plus the overall system. They have the best process on how to do this than just "but these guys can...."

like I said if we gon play this game, then I can argue and say Brook solos Bleachverse because he is the Soul King and can control spiritual energies and manipulate souls etc:yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
when I mean by feats i mean what series has shown the best in these categories

speed

Destructive capacity

hax

resistence/durability

and others

in these categories Naruto is the best of the big 3 excluding Hax which If im not mistaken One Piece and Bleach is higher in that department. Going off the calculations and scans that sites like OBD plus the overall system. They have the best process on how to do this than just "but these guys can...."

like I said if we gon play this game, then I can argue and say Brook solos Bleachverse because he is the Soul King and can control spiritual energies and manipulate souls etc:yeshrug:
you want feats that's cool but you're comparing mortals like itachi to things that are kings of a place that chokes out any normal human on the spot

disregarding the playing field is right there with ignoring the numbers. yal still don't even want to acknowledge chakra is trash and you straight up can't cut people if the difference in spiritual pressure is high enough. when that's a constant for one entity and not the other, you don't get to play is superman faster than flash :rudy:

chakra don't even come close that kind of shyt even in the wildest circumstances. its like comparing star trek to star wars

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Outside of the bortuo movie, most feats in naruto are small in terms of pure destruction. Madara being a planet buster was never a thing in the manga/anime and none of his attacks demonstrated enough impact to eradicate even continent, let alone a planet. Only if we powerscale him up from the otosuki clan does he even get to being even moonbuster level. If Madara really was a planet buster, he would have stomped everyone immediately.

The God tree is not the size of a planet. It's supposed to be naruto's version of the Yggdrasil tree. Neither tree is the size of planet. They are just big trees.

The biggest feat in Naruto is slicing the moon but the moon =/= a planet like earth. Moons are nowhere near a planet in scope, especially in fiction. Also Kinshiki Otsutsuki is even with sasuke by all accounts (every wiki, what happened in the manga, etc.) and Sasuke isn't blowing up planets either.
:snoop:
Are you serious breh?:comeon:

You're claiming Madara doesn't have feats even though I mentioned two. He spread the roots of the tree around the whole world and everyone on Earth was affected by Infinite Tsukuyomi. Madara did those 2 techniques with ease.
God: Nativity of a World of Trees is a technique used to manipulate the roots of the God Tree, spreading them around the entire world to encase those caught within the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
The Infinite Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that traps the entire world in an illusion, enslaving them in a dream

Those two jutsus already prove that he has powers that can destroy the planet. Madara didn't want to destroy the world because he wanted to create his own twisted sense of peace.

"Outside of the bortuo movie, most feats in naruto are small in terms of pure destruction."
Kaguya could create and destroy dimensions that have some stars (millions of times larger than a planet) and Madara isn't that much weaker than her. Many people including myself believe that he could win in a fight just because she's not really intelligent. So if she could destroy stars I'm pretty sure that Madara could destroy a single planet.

"Also Kinshiki Otsutsuki is even with sasuke by all accounts"
Sasuke fought Kinshiki in a weakened state. It takes a massive amount of chakra to teleport through dimensions. Sasuke (teleporting himself and other Kages to another dimension) and Naruto (around half his power was absorbed) were both weakened but they were still embarrassing a combined Momoshiki and Kinshiki. If Kinshiki and Toneri are planet busters than I'm sure as hell that Sasuke is too.

I reiterate Toneri cut the moon in half and was planning to destroy all of Earth. That means Toneri is a planet buster. Kinshiki is a confirmed planet buster too. Kaguya can destroy dimensions and she is not that superior to Madara.
So Madara being a planet buster isn't really open for discussion.

Here is the canon that 100 ninjas were powering to destroy the moon. If 100 normal ninjas can destroy the moon do you actually believe that Madara couldn't destroy the Earth? :comeon:
scene2.png

Madara is also way faster than Aizen too. Look at Naruto, who is weaker than 3 eyed Madara, dodge an attack that is confirmed to be light speed twice in almost the same time!

4744300-6349826228-47435.jpg

4744302-7982426741-47434.jpg

4744320-7542000017-143951286972953

Light Fang: ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing.
Naruto dodged the light speed laser that was less than a foot away from him and then dodged the light speed swing! How can brehs even try to compare Aizen to Madara is beyond me.

For some reason, people just can't accept that Naruto's top tier characters are faster than light and they are planet busters too. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's like arguing with a child.:Egregious1:

No matter what you say, they're going to be convinced they're right.:GucciPause2:

My 10 year old isn't even this bad.:mjlol:

fukk it, Imma let you cook fam. You got it.:MauryORly:
talking about moving through dimensions and body doubles like damn near every character doesn't have that ability in bleach :heh: they move through realms just to get to work :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
talking about moving through dimensions and body doubles like damn near every character doesn't have that ability in bleach :heh: they move through realms just to get to work :dead:

Even got their own room of spirit and time to train for years in a matter of hours or days

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Even got their own room of spirit and time to train for years in a matter of hours or days
"But but but Limbo..."
That cat is clearly a late comer to Bleach, infatuated with Naruto and clearly doesn't understand the difference in power levels. All of the captains and Shinagami can move through dimensions easily just to kill Hollows. Aizen controlled the actual power to create life and dimensions with the Hogyouku still in his chest. Not to mention you can't even get close to him

4841910-9753909274-tumbl.png

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I was trying to find that scan the other day :mjlol: when did trying to touch someone in Naruto get you evaporated? :dead:

Zommari's weak ass was #8 & was fast enough to tear space time, creating actual clones capable of Independent action. Not even afterimages, actual clones just due to his speed. :mjlit:

Bum ass was a bottom feeder in the Espada.:BiblicallyScust:

Kubo made broken things for shyts & giggles.:Brehcard2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Espada led by Captain Aizen (Gin and Tosen not included).

Powers:
-Resurrection
-Cero
-Aizen final Hōgyoku form

51787fffb261d75b1222f94d28ed6c88.jpg

Vs

The Uchiha’s led by Madara ( Itachi included)

Powers:
The Rinnegan
sharingan ( all levels)
Susanoo
Madara jinchuriki of ten tails.
cover-11.png

:patrice:Personally I think the Arrancars take it, what does the coli think?
Aizen is so powerful that the writer of the manga had to asspull a way for the main character to defeat him then undo the asspull to continue the manga beyond him. To this day we still don't know the full extent of his power because his Bankai was never revealed. His initial release was so overpowered he never needed to use his Bankai.

I'm going with him.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Shusui, Sasuke, Fugaku, Obito, etc...

mannnn I can’t give it to Aizen an them

Plus the Uchiha got the Izanami and Izanagi

Aizen was OP as hell tho, I gotta re watch/read bleach cuz it’s been a while but I remember Aizen being a god, they couldn’t even kill him :mjlol: had him locked up just chilling

Last edited: