Animal Kingdom official thread

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If J betrays them after that talk with Craig sitting by the pool, he ain't shyt. It was nice to see Speedman back. Why the fukk would you leave this show for Gray's Anatomy?

horizon

Veteran
Daps
If J betrays them after that talk with Craig sitting by the pool, he ain't shyt. It was nice to see Speedman back. Why the fukk would you leave this show for Gray's Anatomy?
Craig turned the lil homie girlfriend into a coke whore while he was still grieving the loss of his mom :camby:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Craig turned the lil homie girlfriend into a coke whore while he was still grieving the loss of his mom :camby:
That was then, this is now. J would have been in his rights to fukk up Craig back then. After all the shyt they've done and been through, it ain't the time for betrayal.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
J's been waiting his whole life for this opportunity and now he's about to take it all :banderas:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I want this show to end with them breaking out pope and making it a non extradition country but I know its prob going to end with them all dead cept jay triflin azz :scust:
That’s what it’s looking like, but they could be pump faking us
Exactly J in the long run is only looking out for his well being, he's been "pretend" with his 2 uncles (and father:sas2:) on extreme levels this season.
Yeah from day one, from the money at the other crib, the hidden businesses, and taking out smurfs lawyer and his dad ??? Who’s that
Still on Season 4, this fukking bytch Bones aka Angela is one of the WOAT characters. J still sucks ass, tired of the whole crew fukking up and doing dirt in broad daylight without masks or disguises

dumbass got them fukked on the job and almost killed, then had the college bytch ready to snitch on him bc this shyt was blatantly obvious.

i like the flashbacks to smurf's past they should have done that in an earlier season. it would have made the whole javi/manny fiasco a lot better.

The flashbacks are annoying because it is so random and it’s hard remembering them all

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Grey's Anatomy is a way bigger bag. Don't underestimate the network TV paychecks

horizon

Veteran
Daps
This episode felt like some old school animal kingdom shyt with J scheming in the background, he was lying in wait the last 2 seasons

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukk over your family for 5 m’s after they’ve all looked out for you, and had no implications on your moms issues with Smurf, j been fukkin around from day one, i liked j up until how he was moving this season and part of last season

pope was right to never trust this dude