Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Pete had it coming
How you tryna fukk over somebody and lie about it
Craig right though
It’s time for an exit plan
I think the essays are definitely gonna kill Pope since it seems they are gonna break him out somehow. His death will probably be epic. I think Jay and Craig are the only ones who are gonna be left standing. Deran has more love for Pope and I think he is willing to go down with him, Craig and Jay are both :yeshrug: . Jay definitely gives zero fukks about Pope. I know Jay will avoid jail and death for sure. I'd love to be surprised by the ending though, hopefully something unexpected happens.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I want this show to end with them breaking out pope and making it a non extradition country but I know its prob going to end with them all dead cept jay triflin azz :scust:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Still on Season 4, this fukking bytch Bones aka Angela is one of the WOAT characters. J still sucks ass, tired of the whole crew fukking up and doing dirt in broad daylight without masks or disguises

dumbass got them fukked on the job and almost killed, then had the college bytch ready to snitch on him bc this shyt was blatantly obvious.

i like the flashbacks to smurf's past they should have done that in an earlier season. it would have made the whole javi/manny fiasco a lot better.