Animal Kingdom official thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They really showed young peaky digging out his teacher and then he switched up on her :dead:

shyt was like a bad GTA mission in the 1st seaskn

Seem like they embraced the pure fukkery to start the 2nd season

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This show is pretty entertaining for what it is. Definitely not as good as SoA but it keeps the fukkery going

Almost done with season 2. They had a lot going on

Pope is acting his ass off. The rest are doing what they can

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
J telling people to wear gloves and dont touch anything on B&E's but willing to fukk his girl in the ass in the homeowners bed using the homeowners dildo as a warmup toy :what: . This dude supposed to be the family genius :what:Then he rushed that old man head up with no mask on :what:

This aint even Suttery :dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Of course my guy.

@RennisDeynolds you trippin, all them dudes can act. Jay is playing the fukk out of his role, I think breh has been the best actor on the show since season 3 (I know you hadn't made it to that point when you posted that).

The cold hearted demeanor is hard to deliver, I'd think it would be even harder for a brit playing an American role. Breh gonna have a good career after this show fasho.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Of course my guy.

@RennisDeynolds you trippin, all them dudes can act. Jay is playing the fukk out of his role, I think breh has been the best actor on the show since season 3 (I know you hadn't made it to that point when you posted that).

The cold hearted demeanor is hard to deliver, I'd think it would be even harder for a brit playing an American role. Breh gonna have a good career after this show fasho.

:usure: His beat acting was when he got jumped and got his ass beat at the house in season 2 :mjlol: