Animal Kingdom official thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The shows alright but the teenage lead is one of the worse leads for a show I've ever seen.

Every character on the show has a personality that you understand.
Even his fukking girlfriend except him.
He's a God awful actor.

:russ: That's the littlest peak blinder

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I finally started this show.....shyt wild boring in the first episode. Lot of shytty acting too

Sons of Anarchy had a way better pilot than this and I fukked with that show heavily.

I'm I'm for the white trash fukkery beach style I guess. It's clear that that dude who was trying to fukk/usurp Lagertha on Vikings is going to try and fukk the littlest Peaky Blinders high school girlfriend :dead:

Creep ass weirdo and she's ready to give it up. Freaky mother son vibes between him and Smurf too. He was walking around the crib naked

Lotta fukking weirdos on this show man. More than anything I ever watched before lol

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I finally started this show.....shyt wild boring in the first episode. Lot of shytty acting too

Sons of Anarchy had a way better pilot than this and I fukked with that show heavily.

I'm I'm for the white trash fukkery beach style I guess. It's clear that that dude who was trying to fukk/usurp Lagertha on Vikings is going to try and fukk the littlest Peaky Blinders high school girlfriend :dead:

Creep ass weirdo and she's ready to give it up. Freaky mother son vibes between him and Smurf too. He was walking around the crib naked

Lotta fukking weirdos on this show man. More than anything I ever watched before lol
You are in for a ride breh

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You are in for a ride breh

A good one I hope this shyt weird as fukk. They spending 5-10 minutes on these guys splashing and wrassling in their backyard pool :what: Is that shyt supposed to make them seem cool :why:

Some weird oedipus complex type shyt going on :merchant:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm giving it maybe 1 season, shyt straight mid and all over the place.

Tired of watching these cacs have homoerotic family bonding in their backyard pool :hhh:
If homo shyt bothers you, do yourself a favor and just stop watching now. It gets worse :dame:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If homo shyt bothers you, do yourself a favor and just stop watching now. It gets worse :dame:

I don't have a problem with it generally, the shyt is everywhere and you can fast forward if it's over the top. Most sex scenes in TV shows are completely unnecessary to me anyway regardless :yeshrug:

BUT these beach bum cacs are always doing weird shyt with heavy undertones in that pool :scust: . Who the fukk thought it was interesting for 4 grown ass cacs to be hanging out in their backyard all the time anyway :what:

Weird ass "brothers" and don't get me started on the ultra pedo mom/granny. Sick ass bytch