Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Show me the swing state where black people outnumber white people :mjgrin:
You can't read and you can't count. School failed you. :mjlol:

Is there a Green Party thread on The Coli? I’m tired of these shills saying the same thing every day and would like to learn more about the Green Party.
:mjlol:

Make a thread and google them. You need someone to handfeed you info too?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
They’re not retarded, they’re deceptive.

I agree, just look at how @Pull Up the Roots deceptive self tried to spin this poster

Cornell West is on the ballot in my state. So that's who's getting my vote. And I voted Green Party in the last Election.

into being a Trump supporter in this thread. They're definitely a very deceptive group of people. Any little angle they can attempt to spin on you, they'll take. All for the sake of defending their Democrat ethnic identity.:smh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GGUXl5qWcAAERgp
GGUXl5xXgAExvCy
GGUXl5uXwAA4izw

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll preface this by saying I have zero respect for Jill Stein, who is an agent.

That being said, I don't think I've ever seen a presidential candidate come on a show and be met with a member of the opposition - in this case Angela Rye - who is there to disrupt the conversation and fact check. I may find Stein to be odious and downright disingenuous but if that was Kamala there wouldn't be a republican in a chair ready to confront her. If it was Trump, Rye wouldn't be there either. Stein poses no threat to either party. The only third party complication this year is RFK Jr for republicans. Nobody else matters. So treating her this way feels very weird, especially on a platform (The Breakfast Club) that is clearly losing relevance.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Y'all still arguing about this? She's not going to be a threat in this election. I don't give a fukk about her although she's still not serious.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'll preface this by saying I have zero respect for Jill Stein, who is an agent.

That being said, I don't think I've ever seen a presidential candidate come on a show and be met with a member of the opposition - in this case Angela Rye - who is there to disrupt the conversation and fact check. I may find Stein to be odious and downright disingenuous but if that was Kamala there wouldn't be a republican in a chair ready to confront her. If it was Trump, Rye wouldn't be there either. Stein poses no threat to either party. The only third party complication this year is RFK Jr for republicans. Nobody else matters. So treating her this way feels very weird, especially on a platform (The Breakfast Club) that is clearly losing relevance.
:mjlol: Y'all still arguing about this? She's not going to be a threat in this election. I don't give a fukk about her although she's still not serious.

That’s not true at all. The slim margins of victory in Battle Ground states that we saw in 2020 determine the overall Electoral College will be repeated in 2024. And that will be heightened this year with Muslim Americans voting Green Party in much larger numbers. There’s a reason why the Democratic Party had a team of lawyers trying to get Stein and others off the ballot this year while Republicans had lawyers working to help them get on ballots.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That’s not true at all. The slim margins of victory in Battle Ground states that we saw in 2020 determine the overall Electoral College will be repeated in 2024. And that will be heightened this year with Muslim Americans voting Green Party in much larger numbers. There’s a reason why the Democratic Party had a team of lawyers trying to get Stein and others off the ballot this year while Republicans had lawyers working to help them get on ballots.

Stein's appeal is not large enough to impact any state. Harris is up in Michigan, her numbers have been surging there for awhile. There aren't enough Muslim voters in Michigan to alter that race, which is clearly going Harris' way. This is about pure math and the margins she will pull in Detroit alone will secure that state.

If Biden was still on the ballot I could at least entertain this argument, because overall turnout might have been low enough for a third party to hurt democrats. But when you look at the numbers Kamala is putting up among democrats, overall enthusiasm, early voting access in battleground states...I have zero worries about Stein.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I made the same observation

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Listen to this last week on podcast...they all clowns but the dude seemed like the biggest one. When he expanded on the fact he's like the 3rd and his son is the 4th when no one was asking was lol moment. He running with his mom's it seemed like. Stein been a clown and loser for a decade.

Angela always act like she knows everything and won't let anyone even form an opinion if it's not hers.

Crazy when charmleme the most normal sane person lol

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither Jill Stein nor Butch Ware are "Agents of Russia".

What a remarkably fukking stupid stance to hold.

How can no one see this is a coordinated effort to discredit people who are active in communities?

He mentions Annie Young who passed away and the ground level work that the Green Party does
which isn't amplified. If you're interested, learn more.

Side note, if the Green party are "Russian Assets" does this mean AOC is a fukking "Russian Asset" now?
I expect more from you all.
Get informed.