Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Neither Jill Stein nor Butch Ware are "Agents of Russia".

What a remarkably fukking stupid stance to hold.

How can no one see this is a coordinated effort to discredit people who are active in communities?

He mentions Annie Young who passed away and the ground level work that the Green Party does
which isn't amplified. If you're interested, learn more.

Side note, if the Green party are "Russian Assets" does this mean AOC is a fukking "Russian Asset" now?
I expect more from you all.
Get informed.

But you was at the dinner table with Putin!! :usure:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you was at the dinner table with Putin!! :usure:
Just to be clear:

fukk Putin to hell and back and in a just world he'd be taking a dirt nap.

I have no idea why we're even talking about him, focus on the issue.
This is obviously, blatantly a smear campaign.

Like it doesn't take more very much to look into this.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Neither Jill Stein nor Butch Ware are "Agents of Russia".

What a remarkably fukking stupid stance to hold.

How can no one see this is a coordinated effort to discredit people who are active in communities?

He mentions Annie Young who passed away and the ground level work that the Green Party does
which isn't amplified. If you're interested, learn more.

Side note, if the Green party are "Russian Assets" does this mean AOC is a fukking "Russian Asset" now?
I expect more from you all.
Get informed.

Stein went out 2 years ago and was stating that Russia's invasion into Ukraine was provoked by US imperialism. She did a video in the Red Square years ago bigging up Russia. She may or may not be on the payroll but Russia has been using her for years for their propaganda because they know the Greens have an ear on the left.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stein went out 2 years ago and was stating that Russia's invasion into Ukraine was provoked by US imperialism. She did a video in the Red Square years ago bigging up Russia. She may or may not be on the payroll but Russia has been using her for years for their propaganda because they know the Greens have an ear on the left.
Yeah.
That invasion WAS provoked.
Ukraine as a state is being used as a proxy for US interests, no different than Israel is.
They also recently underwent a coup which lead to Zelensky's installation.

Stating a fukking FACT doesn't make you a "Russian Asset" or "On the Kremlin's Dole" or whatever.

Y'all need to think critically here.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah.
Ukraine as a state is being used as a proxy for US interests, no different than Israel is.

Stating a fukking FACT doesn't make you a "Russian Asset" or "On the Kremlin's Dole" or whatever.

Posters on here run on emotions and lack critical and deeper thinking when it comes to politics, so that's not going to happen.

It's why the political discussion on this site is trash.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah.

This dude is spewing Russian talking points as well as his girl Jill. The 2021 coup attempt was proven to be backed by Russia. A year later they're invading Kyiv to topple the government there.

Which part of this justifies Jill accepting Russia's invasion :russ:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was from 7 years ago. Soooooo.... she used to be? :yeshrug:
She literally claimed "Hurr durr they never do anything, they only come out once every for years".

C'mon breh, I know you can think deeper than this.

I actually sincerely believe y'alls ability to see this clear contradiction which is why I always try to come with
kindness and receipts.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is spewing Russian talking points as well as his girl Jill. The 2021 coup attempt was proven to be backed by Russia. A year later they're invading Kyiv to topple the government there.

Which part of this justifies Jill accepting Russia's invasion :russ:

You're talking about "2021".
I'm talking about:

This basically led to the current conflict we have now in Ukraine.

I know many of you believe the world start on October 7th or in 2021 or whatever the state told you but these
are long standing, complex situations.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You're talking about "2021".
I'm talking about:

This basically led to the current conflict we have now in Ukraine.

I know many of you believe the world start on October 7th or in 2021 or whatever the state told you but these
are long standing, complex situations.
You said recently, that was a decade ago. Zelensky was elected breh. He stated he was going to try to making up with Russia but didn't, oh well.

That doesn't justify Russia's invasion of a soverign nation or Jill spitting Kremlin talking points that that the US is to blame like this is South America or some shyt lol.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said recently, that was a decade ago. Zelensky was elected breh. He stated he was going to try to making up with Russia but didn't, oh well.

That doesn't justify Russia's invasion of a soverign nation or Jill spitting Kremlin talking points that that the US is to blame like this is South America or some shyt lol.
1. That is "Recent".

2. We don't get to decide that they're "Bad" for keeping their enemy out of their literal backyard.

shyt is actually very, very reminiscent of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

3. Stop calling FACTS "Propaganda" or "Kremlin talking points".
It's foolish.

Also, yes, The US actually does a lot that we just don't even talk about on this website.
We're currently sanctioning something like 90% of the countries in the 3rd world.
We're also offering secondary sanctions for countries that offer aid.
We're also responsible for several nations NOT JUST in South America having their politics influenced
by us for numerous reasons from Oil to Nuclear Weaponry coming online to even helping fruit companies.

There is a lot to be learned but you have to start with accepting that these things happened.

You don't think their meddling stopped at assassinating Civil Rights leaders do you?

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Nah breh got his shyt off.

"My bad I'm just used to the West African pronunciation of that name" :russ:
The only Kamala most folks knew of before:
021_Kamala-14--2dedff6792e006f9f720d1a9d1882fd8.jpg

(This was so disgraceful)