Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Daps
Show me the swing state where black people outnumber white people :mjgrin:

Your appointment in the dnc depends on this because if you can't win over this forum what good are you? Better get to work :mjgrin:
i don’t understand why you keep asking if black voters outnumber white voters in swing states.

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
i’m don’t understand why you keep asking if black voters outnumber white voters in swing states.

:jbhmm:
:laff:

if every eligible black voter in america voted democrat, republicans would never win the white house again. do you understand what our concentration is in certain swing states?
Now the shills in here arguing with themselves. This is pure comedy, you clowns better get your shyt together :mjgrin:

Daps
Now the shills in here arguing with themselves. This is pure comedy, you clowns better get your shyt together :mjgrin:
oh, ok, so, you aren’t acting in good faith. maybe you should rethink your theory before asking us to counter it.

for this scenario, are all white voters casting ballots for the republican nominee?

:unimpressed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've figured it out: the DNC shills on this forum are literally retarded. @JT-Money @lib123
You know that @JT-Money guy supports Trump and has admitted they don't give a fukk about how Black people would be impacted by his racist policies as long as they go after H1B visa fraud, right?

horizon

Veteran
Daps
oh, ok, so, you aren’t acting in good faith. maybe you should rethink your theory before asking us to counter it.

for this scenario, are all white voters casting ballots for the republican nominee?

:unimpressed:
Crackas went from talking down to black people about "simple math" to talking in circles. Comedy :mjgrin:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
You know that @JT-Money guy supports Trump and has admitted they don't give a fukk about how Black people would be impacted by his racist policies, right?
No, I didn't know that. And fukk Trump. But Trumpers aren't the ones up and down this thread so it is what it is. We have to be able to have conversations without it coming back to Trump every time. :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, I didn't know that. And fukk Trump. But Trumpers aren't the ones up and down this thread so it is what it is. We have to be able to have conversations without it coming back to Trump every time. :yeshrug:
Not if those conversations lead us to encouraging far worse people.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As long as he cleans up fraud in the H1b Visa program nothing else matters to me.

Jeff Sessions considers eliminating H-1B program

Yeah, because that's the biggest legal issue in this country...H1b Visas:martin:

Not criminal justice reform, not drug laws, not prison privatization, not police brutality, but H1b Visas:martin:

:beli::snoop:
To witch he replied:

giphy.gif
Now all of a sudden he's the super-radical FBA warrior who deeply cares about Black people. Give me a fukking break.