Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Every black person in America could vote for the democratic party and Harris/Walz can still lose, these shaming tactics dumb as fukk and an easy way to take the blame from white Americans. It's that simple.
You mean how they did for Obama in both elections and won :comeon:
Or how they didn't vote during the Reagan election and Dems caught Ls from coast to coast :comeon:
If you can't do simple math, fine, but don't try to pull a Jill Stein and "reframe it as shaming tactics". :unimpressed:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you can't run on your record or the issues. Just use shaming tactics.
:mjlol:
Damn, the whole world knows.

I'm an African American—Democrats Are Guilt Tripping Us Into Voting​

Dems' vote-shaming turnout strategy​

In My Words: Democrats must end their shaming of third-party campaigns​

Daps
Every black person in America could vote for the democratic party and Harris/Walz can still lose, these shaming tactics dumb as fukk and an easy way to take the blame from white Americans. It's that simple.
:laff:

if every eligible black voter in america voted democrat, republicans would never win the white house again. do you understand what our concentration is in certain swing states?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you vote for Trump, then:
  • the S.C. stays 6-3 for at least a generation (ie. 25 years). Trump will definitely vote in 2 younger S.C. justices to replace Alito and Thomas.
  • there's a chance Sotomayor and Kagan may leave the bench as well (they are old)
  • Project 2025 gets implemented (if you're cool with that, then cool)
  • police get unlimited qualified immunity

If you vote Green Party, then (and let's assume that 100% of Black people vote Green Party):
  • the Dems will lose (I know a few people are very ok with that)
  • the Green Party will not win even 1 state.
  • the Green Party will not win the election (15% of the population will not carry 270 electoral votes)
  • Trump will win

This is not shaming. Like I said, your vote is your vote. It's yours to do with as you please. However, these are facts. If you have information that you disproves anything I said, please share.

These boys slick aint they. First it was we needed to vote because Thomas and alito could die or retire at any given moment. Now they talking about "Sotamayor and Kagan are getting up there too:mjgrin:"

They about to have yall in limbo,voting despite zero tangibles for the next 40 years. Soley on the threat of "possible" Supreme Court vacancies.
wVDOf3.gif

No matter what I ever said about yall as black liberal loyalist,schills,plantation this plantation that. Understand I never said yall didnt run a tight ship,one helluva damn ship:wow:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
  • the S.C. stays 6-3 for at least a generation (ie. 25 years). Trump will definitely vote in 2 younger S.C. justices to replace Alito and Thomas.
  • there's a chance Sotomayor and Kagan may leave the bench as well (they are old)

If you vote Green Party, then (and let's assume that 100% of Black people vote Green Party):
  • the Green Party will not win the election (15% of the population will not carry 270 electoral votes)
  • Trump will win

This is not shaming. Like I said, your vote is your vote. It's yours to do with as you please. However, these are facts. If you have information that you disproves anything I said, please share.

1. The S.C. never did much for black folks anyway. What is the S.C. now?? Has the S.C. benefitted you or black folks in the last 20 years? No
2. Don't care
3. Cops are already killing black folks. NOW. Don't give a shyt about 2025. Black folks as a whole are at the bottom
4. Police getting that already, See # 3

1. The Dem won't get that vote and guess what, Trump won't get that vote either. Both parties lose out on the vote. Stop thinking black folks should vote automatically for the Dems. What if a White, Asian, Maga, Arab, etc vote green. Then what?

2. If they don't win, that's not your concern, vote how you vote and stop policing everybody else votes. Grow up. That's like pocket watching

3. I don't care

4. If you're scared about Trump winning, ask your Candidate to be better and maybe he won't win

Those are not facts, those are opinions.

When Trump was president in 2016, Did anything you said happen NO? Did you live your life like you're living it now? Or did Trump make all black folks pick cotton?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

• Trump will win

What has the dems done currently that make folks wanna support Kamala? You do know Biden ran in 2020 on the same shyt you're speaking about correct?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
These boys slick aint they. First it was we needed to vote because Thomas and alito could die or retire at any given moment. Now they talking about "Sotamayor and Kagan are getting up there too:mjgrin:"

They about to have yall in limbo,voting despite zero tangibles for the next 40 years. Soley on the threat of "possible" Supreme Court vacancies.
wVDOf3.gif

No matter what I ever said about yall as black liberal loyalist,schills,plantation this plantation that. Understand I never said yall didnt run a tight ship,one helluva damn ship:wow:

1. The S.C. never did much for black folks anyway. What is the S.C. now?? Has the S.C. benefitted you or black folks in the last 20 years? No
2. Don't care
3. Cops are already killing black folks. NOW. Don't give a shyt about 2025. Black folks as a whole are at the bottom
4. Police getting that already, See # 3

1. The Dem won't get that vote and guess what, Trump won't get that vote either. Both parties lose out on the vote. Stop thinking black folks should vote automatically for the Dems. What if a White, Asian, Maga, Arab, etc vote green. Then what?

2. If they don't win, that's not your concern, vote how you vote and stop policing everybody else votes. Grow up. That's like pocket watching

3. I don't care

4. If you're scared about Trump winning, ask your Candidate to be better and maybe he won't win

Those are not facts, those are opinions.

When Trump was president in 2016, Did anything you said happen NO? Did you live your life like you're living it now? Or did Trump make all black folks pick cotton?

What has the dems done currently that make folks wanna support Kamala? You do know Biden ran in 2020 on the same shyt you're speaking about correct?

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Yall were real active just a few minutes ago @I Really Mean It @Secure Da Bag ? I thought we were talking about pure math? :mjgrin:

Where are those voter population numbers at? :mjgrin:

Oh I get it yall waiting for your marching orders from HQ :mjgrin:

We already know @I Really Mean It is for sale breh was pushing "both sides" when it was cool a few years ago :mjgrin:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Google it and you should be able to see. But if you're that bad at math, I can see why you need someone else to do the work for you. :mjlol:
Show me the swing state where black people outnumber white people :mjgrin:

Your appointment in the dnc depends on this because if you can't win over this forum what good are you? Better get to work :mjgrin: