Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The Democratic Party actively tries to get the Hispanic vote. My point is they don’t use shaming tactics to get other group’s votes.
And my point is that we are the largest minority voting bloc, who vote Dem 90% still, and the easiest voting bloc to deal with. Hispanic voting bloc doesn't hit 2 out of the 3 points.

So again, why would they?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Nope. What shaming tactic did they employ? At least name one.

She asked why run if you know they're gonna lose?
She told him to pronounce her name correctly?
She asked them basic civic questions?
She asked them after 7 straight Ls where you didn't win not 1 state, what is the path to victory of any kind?

None of those are shaming tactics. So what shaming tactics did she employ?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And my point is that we are the largest minority voting bloc, who vote Dem 90% still, and the easiest voting bloc to deal with. Hispanic voting bloc doesn't hit 2 out of the 3 points.

So again, why would they?

So your saying not voting ,not being easy to deal with,not voting at a 90% rate gets you

1)less disrespect,shaming and constant blame
2)More pandering("Yall need to focus on those latinos:ufdup:"-Biden)
3. And the same ammount of consideration for tangibles("Ill be for reperations,but it has to include Native Americans-Biden")

Perhaps weve been doing this all wrong then:respect:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Watched the whole thing. Angela had that Russian plant heated you could see the veins poppin. Then my brother out here capping hard not even knowing policy but sounding like the nikkas outside the china town metro stop in dc :mjlol:

Angela being heated at the end :russ:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't referring to this video specifically. I was referring to how Black people are shamed by being told "not voting or voting 3rd Party is a vote for Trump."
Oh. Well, it is a vote for Trump. lol. Black people can vote for who they want to vote for. But they should know the consequences of their actions by now.

I wouldn't call that shaming. But I will say that at some point, we have to put ourselves in a position where one side winning isn't gonna negatively impact us in a disproportionate and substantial way.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Oh. Well, it is a vote for Trump. lol. Black people can vote for who they want to vote for. But they should know the consequences of their actions by now.

I wouldn't call that shaming. But I will say that at some point, we have to put ourselves in a position where one side winning isn't gonna negatively impact us in a disproportionate and substantial way.

No it isn’t a vote for Trump. Not voting is not voting. Voting 3rd Party is voting 3rd Party. Was not voting or voting 3rd Party in 2020 a vote for Biden since Biden ended up winning and those votes could’ve helped Trump win?

And Black people are aware of the consequences of disproportionately voting for 1 party over the last 60+ years. Despite being the most loyal voting bloc these disparities persist.

IMG-4199.webp

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Isn't this shamming? what are the consequences? if one chose to not vote for either? Tell us

You're shamming now breh. I know you see it.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Isn't this shamming? what are the consequences? if one chose to not vote for either? Tell us

You're shamming now breh. I know you see it.
If you vote for Trump, then:
  • the S.C. stays 6-3 for at least a generation (ie. 25 years). Trump will definitely vote in 2 younger S.C. justices to replace Alito and Thomas.
  • there's a chance Sotomayor and Kagan may leave the bench as well (they are old)
  • Project 2025 gets implemented (if you're cool with that, then cool)
  • police get unlimited qualified immunity

If you vote Green Party, then (and let's assume that 100% of Black people vote Green Party):
  • the Dems will lose (I know a few people are very ok with that)
  • the Green Party will not win even 1 state.
  • the Green Party will not win the election (15% of the population will not carry 270 electoral votes)
  • Trump will win

This is not shaming. Like I said, your vote is your vote. It's yours to do with as you please. However, these are facts. If you have information that you disproves anything I said, please share.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
If you vote for Trump, then:
  • the S.C. stays 6-3 for at least a generation (ie. 25 years). Trump will definitely vote in 2 younger S.C. justices to replace Alito and Thomas.
  • there's a chance Sotomayor and Kagan may leave the bench as well (they are old)
  • Project 2025 gets implemented (if you're cool with that, then cool)
  • police get unlimited qualified immunity

If you vote Green Party, then (and let's assume that 100% of Black people vote Green Party):
  • the Dems will lose (I know a few people are very ok with that)
  • the Green Party will not win even 1 state.
  • the Green Party will not win the election (15% of the population will not carry 270 electoral votes)
  • Trump will win

This is not shaming. Like I said, your vote is your vote. It's yours to do with as you please. However, these are facts. If you have information that you disproves anything I said, please share.
Every black person in America could vote for the democratic party and Harris/Walz can still lose, these shaming tactics dumb as fukk and an easy way to take the blame from white Americans. It's that simple.