Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Were both smarter than a CAC named @Benefited

Btw if your argument is so strong how come you haven't Googled the documents, they are public record

No need,I have a taped confession:sas1:.
Im convicting him based on that and his tweets showing a pattern,as well as the girls allegation matching up.You are the one who tried to clear him with dna that didnt "match".
Your definitely not smarter than cacs,when you are falling for basic cac tricks 101:mjlol:
Me as a black man have been taught to see right through their bullshyt.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
No need,I have a taped confession:sas1:.
Im convicting him based on that and his tweets showing a pattern,as well as the girls allegation matching up.You are the one who tried to clear him with dna that didnt "match".
Your definitely not smarter than cacs,when you are falling for basic cac tricks 101:mjlol:
Me as a black man have been taught to see right through their bullshyt.

A taped confession you didn't post

A pattern of tweets you did not post nor lank to

Allegations you did not post.

CAC tricks 101 you haven't stated or broken down

You a "black man?" Highly questionable at this point.

And what incentive do I have to take your word for it

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This forum is full of oestrogen :francis:

All these emotions. :mjlol:

You hate this dude and want him gone, stop hiding behind this bogus allegation that would never hold up in court and just keep it 100. :yeshrug:

Probably wouldn't hold up in court,But just like stupid ass OJ:snoop:,this man was dumb enough to confess multiple times to this type of behavior the girl is accusing him of and her story lines up:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
The rape charge was dropped, you illiterate ignoramus :what:

You're saying he avoided a conviction by entering into a plea agreement for a crime that he wasn't even charged with :mindblown:

"At the time of these claims, Charlamagne cooperated fully with authorities, and after the investigation, this charge against him was dropped."

The plea has nothing to do with rape.
:dame:
Obviously must not understand the U.S judicial system, and how it functions, particularly criminal law, so I won't over- burden you.:francis:
But no matter. His plea was an admission of his guilt in the matter, albeit to a lessor charge.But If he wasn't there'd be no need to even do so in the first place. He's guilty Caso Cerrado~

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Once again another situation that when an entertainer can entertain us well or we like the person we start Juelzing the situation.

If this was Ebro or Flex we would roast them alive and get them off the radio, but since we love TBC interviews and Charlamagne damn near carries the team, people are coming to the rescue.

Breh like 3 years ago on his podcast admitted to using Spanish Fly on a chick. Then when asked if he raped her by Schultz he said no it wasn't rape she was just blacked out :dahell:

Go listen to that shiit. This nikka has been a creep, but we all just passed it off as comedy "Oh that's just Charlamagne being Charlamagne"

Not saying he is a pedo because we don't know all the details yet, but come on..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
A taped confession you didn't post

A pattern of tweets you did not post nor lank to

Allegations you did not post.

CAC tricks 101 you haven't stated or broken down

You a "black man?" Highly questionable at this point.

And what incentive do I have to take your word for it

You know damn well you've seen them tweets and heard the audio already:martin:

Sounds like he's talking about a unconscience woman to me.
"I fukked,ooops I mean we fukked" switched that one up awful quick.
Not to mention he talks about his boys trying to come in the room to fukk her,apparently she had no reaction to these other men coming in the room having this convo about fukking her:jbhmm:?
Not to mention he says "the next morning she wakes up". Notice theres no mention of her actually being conscience ever since he said he got her drunk and supposedly only put "spanish fly" in the drink:comeon:.

Ya boy is a damn lame,how a black man would cape for such a lame,just based on that lame shyt alone is whats questionable:mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Once again another situation that when an entertainer can entertain us well or we like the person we start Juelzing the situation.

If this was Ebro or Flex we would roast them alive and get them off the radio, but since we love TBC interviews and Charlamagne damn near carries the team, people are coming to the rescue.

Breh like 3 years ago on his podcast admitted to using Spanish Fly on a chick. Then when asked if he raped her by Schultz he said no it wasn't rape she was just blacked out :dahell:

Go listen to that shiit. This nikka has been a creep, but we all just passed it off as comedy "Oh that's just Charlamagne being Charlamagne"

Not saying he is a pedo because we don't know all the details yet, but come on..

I don't think Spanish Fly knocks you out,then again spanish fly you buy in a store probably is not regulated. Since he telling half truths all over the place,no telling what he really put in the drink. Both girls in both situations though he ADMITS have no recollection of what happened,and have to ask him what happened. Girls waking up that clueless,not even remembering they had to much to drink,asking what happened,is a red flag. Both girls wake up unable to remember a damn thing:comeon:?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:dame:
Obviously must not understand the U.S judicial system, and how it functions, particularly criminal law, so I won't over- burden you.:francis:
But no matter. His plea was an admission of his guilt in the matter, Albeit to a lessor charge, . He's guilty Caso Cerrado~

His plea was an admission of guilt in what matter? Rape? :mjlol:

but If he wasn't there'd be no need to even do so in the first place

Unless... You know... He was actually guilty of the lesser charge :ohhh:

You have to be trolling at this point.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
His plea was an admission of guilt in what matter? Rape? :mjlol:

Unless... You know... He was actually guilty of the lesser charge :ohhh:

You have to be trolling at this point.
:russ:Not, at all.
He plead guilty, bc the mufu was guilty of the crime, period! Just depends on: effort, cooperation, willingness to testify... whatever is easiest to get the fuk up out of here. lol ect. Either way, dude was guilty, was going to be stuck with something!
If only our justice system was as straight-forward, and clear-cut as some are led to naively think:wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yall nikkas extreme unhealthy hate for Charlamagne will only bring your soul grief.

With all that said, “Char-Dusky” is literally the funniest shyt I’ve heard in the last 2-3 weeks :russ:
Nah it’s not even hate. That’s too strong a word. Do I strongly dislike him? Yes. Why? Dude is a bytch nikka. He gossips for a living, promotes and exploits negativity in the black community.

Sheep nikkas want to give him a pass because he calls white people crackers on cable tv/radio and invites a FEW Black conscious leaders on the show now and again. Well whoopty fukking doo. Too many nikkas have low expectations and are easily impressed with token gestures. When has calling white people honkeys on tv reduced police brutality? Reduced black poverty?

Exactly. This fool is just a shill for the higher ups. They love putting tap dancing c00ns into influential positions of black culture. They’ll let him shout ‘cracker’ and ‘white devil’ with impunity because they know he has no real power under their system.

The man said out of his own mouth: “I CAN’T WAIT TO SELL OUT!”1. And now you expect me to believe he’s “woke?” He’s just charlatan, jumping on the bandwagon. Charlatan Tha Fraud. How can any black person support this piece of shyt. I just don’t get it.

Citation.
1. 1:00 .

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Nah it’s not even hate. That’s too strong a word. Do I strongly dislike him? Yes. Why? Dude is a bytch nikka. He gossips for a living, promotes and exploits negativity in the black community.

Sheep nikkas want to give him a pass because he calls white people crackers on cable tv/radio and invites a FEW Black conscious leaders on the show now and again. Well whoopty fukking doo. Too many nikkas have low expectations and are easily impressed with token gestures. When has calling white people honkeys on tv reduced police brutality? Reduced black poverty?

Exactly. This fool is just a shill for the higher ups. They love putting tap dancing c00ns into influential positions of black culture. They’ll let him shout ‘cracker’ and ‘white devil’ with impunity because they know he has no real power under their system.

The man said out of his own mouth: “I CAN’T WAIT TO SELL OUT!”1. And now you expect me to believe he’s “woke?” He’s just charlatan, jumping on the bandwagon. Charlatan Tha Fraud. How can any black person support this piece of shyt. I just don’t get it.

Citation.
1. 1:00 .

In debate class, they make you debate both sides of an argument. It helps you jump out of your bubble and forces you to actually think objectively.

If you had to make an argument for the other side that represents why people rock with Charla, what would you say? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In debate class, they make you debate both sides of an argument. It helps you jump out of your bubble and forces you to actually think objectively.

If you had to make an argument for the other side that represents why people fukks with Charla, what would you say? :jbhmm:

Star did it for 2 reasons...to rattle Envys crew and for fukkery. Thats my take on looking at it from another angle.