Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Star did it for 2 reasons...to rattle Envys crew and for fukkery. Thats my take on looking at it from another angle.

In my post, im asking all of the extreme anti-charlamagne nikkas to make an argument as to why people like myself rock with charlamagne. The whole time they’ve been so potently expressing their super hate for the nikka. Challenge yourself and make an argument for why hella people like this nikka. Just a good way to see both sides and promotes thinking objectively instead of emotionally.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my post, im asking all of the extreme anti-charlamagne nikkas to make an argument as to why people like myself rock with charlamagne. The whole time they’ve been so potently expressing their super hate for the nikka. Challenge yourself and make an argument for why hella people like this nikka. Just a good way to see both sides and promotes thinking objectively instead of emotionally.

:russ:

Do u stress posters play devils advocate with every celebrity in hot water...or u just doing this with Char?

If I look in that Drake Blackface thread are u in there telling the naysayers to play devils advocate?

There's a thread in The Booth right now were Rza says Quentin Tarintino calls him nikka like its cool......Let me see u go in there and play devils advocate.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You know damn well you've seen them tweets and heard the audio already:martin:

Sounds like he's talking about a unconscience woman to me.
"I fukked,ooops I mean we fukked" switched that one up awful quick.
Not to mention he talks about his boys trying to come in the room to fukk her,apparently she had no reaction to these other men coming in the room having this convo about fukking her:jbhmm:?
Not to mention he says "the next morning she wakes up". Notice theres no mention of her actually being conscience ever since he said he got her drunk and supposedly only put "spanish fly" in the drink:comeon:.

Ya boy is a damn lame,how a black man would cape for such a lame,just based on that lame shyt alone is whats questionable:mjlol:

These are the facts from the rapist pedo himself.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Do u stress posters play devils advocate with every celebrity in hot water...or u just doing this with Char?

If I look in that Drake Blackface thread are u in there telling the naysayers to play devils advocate?

There's a thread in The Booth right now were Rza says Quentin Tarintino calls him nikka like its cool......Let me see u go in there and play devils advocate.

Nah, this is something I just thought of in the moment that would be fun to do. If you’re unable or just wish not to its all good. Me and my boys do it and we learn a lot. Its actually pretty cool. My apologies if this idea frustrated you my man. That wasn’t my intention :hubie:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, this is something I just thought of in the moment that would be fun to do. If you’re unable or just wish not to its all good. Me and my boys do it and we learn a lot. Its actually pretty cool. My apologies if this idea frustrated you my man. That wasn’t my intention :hubie:

Social media is filled with emotions over logic or reason. Add the fact that this website is all about fukkery and that equals me finding humor in you making an attempt to get the crowd to cheer for the bad guy when they wont stop booing.

:heh:

Hey I like Charlamagne too. But I also like Azealia Banks. But I know enough to not tell people to play devils advocate whenever Azealia Banks is in hot water and the online wolves are eating.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
In debate class, they make you debate both sides of an argument. It helps you jump out of your bubble and forces you to actually think objectively.

If you had to make an argument for the other side that represents why people rock with Charla, what would you say? :jbhmm:

I can't answer that because the man has taken on so many different identities over the years.

1)You are a fan of his from the Wendy WIlliams chatty patty gossip era.
2.)You enjoy his so called honesty on many topics
3)You enjoy his c00ning
4)You enjoy his brand of fukkery and trolling people
5)You ignore his c00ning,because you are in desperate need of woke celebrities to look up too.
6)You are a creepy rapist who hates women,and enjoys his verbal and now admitted physical attacks of beautiful women over the years.

Half of thecoli would fall right into the number 6 category:martin:. Now if you can't see why a few of these reasons are automatic disqualifiers alone theres nothing more that can be said. Added to the fact he fits into many of these categories,I have no clue how yall still like this nikka:gucci:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
In debate class, they make you debate both sides of an argument. It helps you jump out of your bubble and forces you to actually think objectively.

If you had to make an argument for the other side that represents why people rock with Charla, what would you say? :jbhmm:

I used to like Charlamagne, so I used to be on the other side. I outgrew him once I woke up.

Curious though. Is this exercise also for his fans? :jbhmm:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I used to like Charlamagne, so I used to be on the other side. I outgrew him once I woke up.

Curious though. Is this exercise also for his fans? :jbhmm:

Its for anyone who wants to exercise broader thinking. It also helps for controlled conversation. It gates emotions and promotes pure thought.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I can't answer that because the man has taken on so many different identities over the years.

1)You are a fan of his from the Wendy WIlliams chatty patty gossip era.
2.)You enjoy his so called honesty on many topics
3)You enjoy his c00ning
4)You enjoy his brand of fukkery and trolling people
5)You ignore his c00ning,because you are in desperate need of woke celebrities to look up too.
6)You are a creepy rapist who hates women,and enjoys his verbal and now admitted physical attacks of beautiful women over the years.

Half of thecoli would fall right into the number 6 category:martin:. Now if you can't see why a few of these reasons are automatic disqualifiers alone theres nothing more that can be said. Added to the fact he fits into many of these categories,I have no clue how yall still like this nikka:gucci:

Lol the other side of the debate cant be emotional man!!! You missed the point!! I appreciate the offort though and I can read between the lines while avoiding the sensitivity. As you have no clue why I like this nikka, I have no clue why he has yall panties all brady bunched up :dead:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
cool phrase but neither of us were there so no one sides truth is worth more than the other. he has already gone thru the law for the incident. I won't get caught up in the fake outrage.

He lied about his age....which means he also lied about being questioned for buying alcohol while underaged. Two lies. I haven’t caught the chick lying yet so my opinion remains my opinion.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He lied about his age....which means he also lied about being questioned for buying alcohol while underaged. Two lies. I haven’t caught the chick lying yet so my opinion remains my opinion.
:mjlol:

he's gonna be just fine. helps a man out a lot when he has female allies at times like this.