Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I am STILL waiting on your exact quote from the actual paperwork (once again readily available, shouldn’t take you long) showing me where the DNA evidence clears him. I’ll be waiting on your follow up.

USING THE SAME LINK I PROVIDED EARLIER THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT CLICK

He's lawyered up with famed celebrity bulldog attorney Marty Singer and Michael Weinstenwho tells TMZ, "More than seventeen years ago, Charlamagne was accused of a sexual assault. He never had sexual relations or any physical contact with the accuser and even provided DNA to prove it."

"At the time of these claims, Charlamagne cooperated fully with authorities, and after the investigation, this charge against him was dropped."

"Charlamagne has spoken about this many times over the years in public, including in his book. While Charlamagne has empathy for all sexual assault victims, he cannot take responsibility for a crime he did not commit.”

We're told Charlamagne is now considering his legal options and vows to vehemently protect his name and reputation.

Fam at this point in the game you just want him to be guilty. The charges are 18 years old. He's discussed it in his book so it's not like he tried to hide it. Nothing stuck

Isn't it odd the one man who uses "CAC" "White Supremacy" on air is the one you got a problem with?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No wonder the corrupt can get away with shyt,all you have to do is cleverly word things to get out of shyt. Notice how it says "Officials always maintined Charlegmane cooperated and took a DNA test" ,which yes police officals did admit to that,not that he really had a choice. But notice that little "...." afterwards,almost like thats a completely seperate thought. First part is what the police officials are saying,the part after the "...." is what Charlegmane and his people are saying,that way you can't say they lied about what the police said. TMZ is trying to make that all appear to be one quote from the police.THem running around saying DNA did not match is an effort to make it seem like other DNA was found,and the girl was out here hoeing and just decided to blame big time local radio host Leanard:mjlol:.
That’s a fact. Nobody caught any of that. It’s so easy to pull the wool over people’s eyes becuse they don’t read past the surface. There is nothing in that statement that says the DNA did not match the victim and that’s because they never tried to match it in the first place.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
He plead guilty to rape?
Yes, he did. He took a plea, and has a felony conviction-fell just short of facing jail time.:smugdraper:

-On Rye, fuk her. Never really attracted to her like that. To me, she was mad overrated, but respected her work ethic, and wit. But lately..:comeon:

Last edited:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
she's right..

nikkas don't like to READ FOR THEMSELVES.. nikkas always take what they hear from others

Benefited

Banned
Daps
she's right..

nikkas don't like to READ FOR THEMSELVES.. nikkas always take what they hear from others

What she means is that we didn't read her brothers PR releases and take them as gospel,thats what shes upset about:mjlol:
I heard your brothers confession though,I bet she won't take a drink from her brother in a room alone:laff:
Her and @Doobie Doo fighting the good fight,trying to be slick. We know Angela smarter than that,maybe not a guy named Doobie Doo. If the Republicans wrote something with slick word usage and context,I bet she would point it out.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
This forum is full of oestrogen :francis:

All these emotions. :mjlol:

You hate this dude and want him gone, stop hiding behind this bogus allegation that would never hold up in court and just keep it 100. :yeshrug:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
What she means is that we didn't read her brothers PR releases and take them as gospel,thats what shes upset about:mjlol:
I heard your brothers confession though,I bet she won't take a drink from her brother in a room alone:laff:
Her and @Doobie Doo fighting the good fight,trying to be slick. We know Angela smarter than that,maybe not a guy named Doobie Doo. If the Republicans wrote something with slick word usage and context,I bet she would point it out.

Were both smarter than a CAC named @Benefited

Btw if your argument is so strong how come you haven't Googled the documents, they are public record

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
This is a lie. The plea agreement was not for rape.
He...Took...a...Plea!!
There is NO plea agreement for Rape, as that'd be a conviction!:mjlol: A conviction he avoided thereby pleading down. Either way he admitted guilt, and culpability for his actions that led to the assault that occurred.

Homeboy is guilty, however which way you cut it:pachaha:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
He...Took...a...Plea!!
There is NO plea agreement for Rape, as that'd be an conviction:mjlol: A conviction he avoided there by pleading down!! Either way he admitted guilt, and culpability for his actions that led to the assault that occurred.

Homeboy is guilty, however which way you cut it:pachaha:

The rape charge was dropped, you illiterate ignoramus :what:

You're saying he avoided a conviction by entering into a plea agreement for a crime that he wasn't even charged with :mindblown:

"At the time of these claims, Charlamagne cooperated fully with authorities, and after the investigation, this charge against him was dropped."

The plea has nothing to do with rape.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That’s a fact. Nobody caught any of that. It’s so easy to pull the wool over people’s eyes becuse they don’t read past the surface. There is nothing in that statement that says the DNA did not match the victim and that’s because they never tried to match it in the first place.

They are not wrong in saying you can't prove it,can't prove it now,couldn't neccesarily prove it then. With a condom and a unconscience woman I'm not sure what evidence you would get of DNA,or even any type of forced entry.

But we have the mans taped confession which is really the only evidence I need,along with his tweets that show the kind of shyt he was on and thought was okay. Unless we are to believe a guy how gets down like that would only do it one time after it worked. Based on the fact he is only telling half truths,I'm guessing he was probably using something stronger than Spanish Fly if the women are passing out and not remembering shyt:martin:. He already confessed to being a lame who has to spike womens drinks,that in itself tells the whole story. No man who gets p*ssy he wants, feels the need to do any of that,and with a 15 year old too:gucci:

I've never met a black man on this weirdo shyt.At least he ruined his image,anybody who ever thought this dude was "cool" now knows he was a cornball,was a chatty patty sidekick for Wendy Williams,now turned woke activist. But definitley wasn't getting the type of p*ssy he wanted before he was "Charlegmane".