Angel Reese First 25 & 16 GAME....WNBA Rookie Record: 8 Straight Double Doubles

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thirst trap Charles Oakley :deadrose:

Oak had a decent 15 footer tho :ufdup:
I'm 100% using that shyt @GR13 . That shyt REAL GOOD.

Thirst Trap Charles Oakley

lmao-dead.gif

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It would be one thing if this was some random you were laughing at, but you’re on texting terms with this broad. Also, you didn’t push back on any of the bullshyt she said. She’s being disrespectful as hell, calling Chennedy a bytch and saying how she don’t fukk with Angel, and you’re like “I like em both.”

Also, her dumbass doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Brink is on the 3v3 team, not the official Olympic squad. She sounds like every dumbass cac I’ve seen in these comments on Facebook.
Facebook messenger bruh, she a female hooper herself 😂 I see what y’all saying but that shyt ain’t triggering to me. Idgaf who she don’t like.

It’s also a thing to take a muhfukka far as you can take em to see what they keep typing up lol
It would be one thing if this was some random you were laughing at, but you’re on texting terms with this broad. Also, you didn’t push back on any of the bullshyt she said. She’s being disrespectful as hell, calling Chennedy a bytch and saying how she don’t fukk with Angel, and you’re like “I like em both.”

Also, her dumbass doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Brink is on the 3v3 team, not the official Olympic squad. She sounds like every dumbass cac I’ve seen in these comments on Facebook.
Y’all nikkas bleeding like bytches stop it man.
I do not disagree with you it just wasn’t that deep for me. It didn’t touch my nerves

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Facebook messenger bruh, she a female hooper herself 😂 I see what y’all saying but that shyt ain’t triggering to me. Idgaf who she don’t like.

It’s also a thing to take a muhfukka far as you can take em to see what they keep typing up lol

Y’all nikkas bleeding like bytches stop it man.
I do not disagree with you it just wasn’t that deep for me. It didn’t touch my nerves
Messenger/text…you have a personal relationship with this bytch. You could’ve easily said something, unless…
I won’t lie I fukked her last year 😂 but this was brand new. That’s why I had to screenshot the shyt lol
Now it makes sense. You’re trying to leave the door open so you can hit that again :hhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yup. So the ladies don't get the benefit of just hooping when we've seen the clown show involved with the men get worse over the years. EQUALITY

Word to Afu @Art Barr Ra!!!

Wnba need to lower the rim to eight feet ten Inches.
Just the wnba.
So there is a pro women game. Not women. Playing on a male sized goal.

Nobody with any money.
meaning no casual is gonna tune In.
rhen go casually pay.
To watch someone Make a lay up.

They are nit.

Women's basketball in its current incarnation is sexist and stoopid as fukk.

It makes no fukkin sense. Plus offers no real gate entry entertainment value.
Meaning no one is gonna fill up turnstiles at a gate. To watch a game.
that offers no casual entertainment. Plus visually is the equivalent of a youth basketball matchup with adults.

It is stoopid.

Lower the fukkin rim for the wnba.

They can keep college basketball as this culmination of women playing on a men's hoop there. For the wnba to draw.
the hoop needs to be lowered to eight feet ten inches.

Again.

it is air jordan.
not jelly jordan

Art Barr

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

My baby a superstar

Spotlights (Spotlights), big stage
Fifty thousand fans screamin' in a rage
Bodyguards (Bodyguards) and limousines
This is the way I see you in my dreams
Paparazzi flash, a hundred pictures, all of you
Hangin' on my bedroom wall
full

Last edited:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

she can do all that yapping bout "ill be the villain" but only real sickos like Draymond and Rodman can do that for a career. Its exhausting and inevitably you hit a ceiling with it and that ceiling is ESPECIALLY lower for a Black Woman.

These cacs gonna be on her head so much that she gon be crying in a year again talking bout "we people too :mjcry: "