hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQhluELbsAACkr1

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You soft ASF my dawg smh. I woulda dog walked that bytch for days thru messaging

I got a feeling you a hoe not sexually character wise.Yall be so pressed for medicore mayo cat you let her get comfortable with racial disrespect.
bruh it’s more than one way to kill somebody lol my lord don’t be so quick to assume 😂 I’m chiller than most that don’t make me soft nor a hoe 😂 I know how to get the job done. I just wanted to show yall the Caitlyn blabbering that was being blabbered lol it ain’t that deep

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
bruh it’s more than one way to kill somebody lol my lord don’t be so quick to assume 😂 I’m chiller than most that don’t make me soft nor a hoe 😂 I know how to get the job done. I just wanted to show yall the Caitlyn blabbering that was being blabbered lol it ain’t that deep
I'm 38 most likely older than you and yes it's shameful.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
with the numbers she's getting off pure motor and raw ability rn, if she continues to improve and develop her skills over time she is going to be a very elite player.. she's a solid midrange jumper and more consistent finishing ability around the rim away from really running the numbers up

all the extra media shyt aside, people forget she was ranked #2 behind paige in her HS class over the likes of caitlin, cameron, kamilla, rickea, aaliyah edwards etc and she was a wing at that point so it's not surprising that she's been a top 2 rookie despite her draft position

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With her star power I don't understand why she didn't get drafted higher. It's still a head scratching move to me.
You don't get draft off of star power though bro or Tim Tebow wouldve been #1

Reese was not looked at as better than any one ahead of her outside of maybe Sheldon, and good players that go lower in draft usually do better, because they are not going to a complete train wreck of a team.

There is not one MF that wouldve drafted Reese over Brink, CC, Aaliyah, Rickea or Cordoso (who bulliled Reese) - what you saying bro?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You don't get draft off of star power though bro or Tim Tebow wouldve been #1
I was obviously talking about the star power on top of her skill and potential that she's showing now as well as her collegiate run.... she's not some internet influencer posing as a PROFESSIONAL basketball player. She's was a champion a fluid athlete and flat out better than her teammate Cardoso on tape and in nearly every statistical category as a prospect ...it was a fumbled opportunity for several teams full stop.

But see... You're the same dumbass that thinks Travis Hunter isn't an elite prospect. I don't give fukk about your "scouting reports" on anyone in any sport nikka... :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
With her star power I don't understand why she didn't get drafted higher. It's still a head scratching move to me.
politics and "character concerns" :mjpls:

and there was a lot of question marks about how her game would translate to the next level because her game isnt pretty offensively and I guess there was doubts about if she'd be able to get her shyt off against the bigs in the wnba

realistically she shouldnt have fallen anywhere past #4, rickea and caitlin are the only 2 from that draft in hindsight who I understand taking ahead of her, the lynx trading back to avoid drafting her will forever remain a head scratcher