THAT SHOT WILL ALWAYS
BE THERE FOR HER.
SHE JUST HAS TO MAKE IT.

STOP POSTING NUMBERS
KNOWING YOU AINT WATCHING
NO DAMN GAMES.
:devil:
:evil:

Lol I watch which is why I know how trash her offense is.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
And you right @CHICAGO , i see so many black men jumping on the engagement bandwagon on Twitter shytting on Angel too. shyt is crazy bruh

That shyt is disappointing . These dudes on YouTube doing the most, disrespecting the hell out Angel and every other black wnba player. I guess is for engagement but to see black folks doing it is crazy

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
That shyt is disappointing . These dudes on YouTube doing the most, disrespecting the hell out Angel and every other black wnba player. I guess is for engagement but to see black folks doing it is crazy
Yeah, the internet era post 9/11 been exposing folks left and right. Whereas before you would look at people based on how they act around you, but they really showing they don't stand on any principles or values, just attention seekers

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I hope you not smashing this chic. She a 100 percent gonna get you jammed up. She def can’t stand black women she probably gonna call the cops on you at some point
No man don’t start all that conclusion jumping lol she hoop we talked about hoops and situations 😂

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

SMELLY bytch SAY YOU PLAYING
THE RACE CARD ..

nikka TALKING ABOUT
:whoa: "I DIDNT SAY CAITLIN DIDNT HAVE SWAG TOO"

:scust:

:devil:
:evil:

Bruh lnaooo that’s the shyt though I’m black I can’t play a race card that shyt was laughable

Lol the same as Foh or yeah aight

I didn’t say Caitlyn didn’t :yeshrug: