Angel Reese 18 & 11....WNBA Rookie Record: 9 Straight Double Doubles

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Angel is 2nd in fg att per game...but when you look at the per 36 among the rotation players she is 5th with 2-3 other players right behind her......Let's also keep in mind that Angel gets 2-4 offensive rebounds per game which increases the fg avg.......I mean, let's keep it 100.......You put a closing game lineup of Mabrey/Carter/Diamond/Angel/Cardosa on the court.....Angel will be the 4th/5th option, 3rd at best......I believe Cardosa will be the #1 post option by the end of the season.

FG Att:
Mabrey- 13.5
Reese- 10.8
Carter- 10.5
Evens- 9.5

FG att per 36 minutes
Carter- 19.6
Mabrey- 14.4
DeShields- 14.3
Harrison- 13.6
Reese- 12.8
Evens- 12.2
Cardosa- 11.6
Williams- 11.0

You are a Bron Stan but a Reese hater :mjpls:

I expected better from u

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You are a Bron Stan but a Reese hater :mjpls:

I expected better from u

Not hating on Reese...Just pointing out that there are 3 players ahead of her on the offensive pecking order (Carter/Mabrey/Cardosa)...Reese's offensive game is still raw...She needs to Develop her midrange jump shot, a low post game, and change her shooting motion/release point.

Honestly...If Reese can just develop 1 of the 3 that would improve her impact on offense.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Why can’t I laugh at stupidity
It would be one thing if this was some random you were laughing at, but you’re on texting terms with this broad. Also, you didn’t push back on any of the bullshyt she said. She’s being disrespectful as hell, calling Chennedy a bytch and saying how she don’t fukk with Angel, and you’re like “I like em both.”

Also, her dumbass doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Brink is on the 3v3 team, not the official Olympic squad. She sounds like every dumbass cac I’ve seen in these comments on Facebook.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
product is so bad, man :francis:

It sucks mainly because there are too many teams so the gap is so wide when you see the Liberty or Aces play some of these teams.

But it's 100% improved from what it was a decade ago. I'd rather watch wnba instead of hockey or baseball

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It sucks mainly because there are too many teams so the gap is so wide when you see the Liberty or Aces play some of these teams.

But it's 100% improved from what it was a decade ago. I'd rather watch wnba instead of hockey or baseball

almost every team has a losing record :scust:

I'd rather watch none of the above. that's time i could spend watching a TV show i actually like :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't blame yall in here ...the NBA decided to market their seasons storyline like a soap opera so that conditioned you hoe ass ni##AZ to want drama in the WNBA in stead of enjoying some pretty decent as of late looking women playing a physical style of basketball we haven't seen since the Pistons title run in the 2000s
Yup. So the ladies don't get the benefit of just hooping when we've seen the clown show involved with the men get worse over the years. EQUALITY

Word to Afu @Art Barr Ra!!!