Angel Reese 18 & 11....WNBA Rookie Record: 9 Straight Double Doubles

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was obviously talking about the star power on top of her skill and potential that she's showing now as well as her collegiate run.... she's not some internet influencer posing as a PROFESSIONAL basketball player. She's was a champion a fluid athlete and flat out better than her teammate Cardoso on tape and in nearly every statistical category as a prospect ...it was a fumbled opportunity for several teams full stop.

But see... You're the same dumbass that thinks Travis Hunter isn't an elite prospect. I don't give fukk about your "scouting reports" on anyone in any sport nikka... :mjlol:
Dummy all that and there was no one no where ranking Angel in top 3

You come in here mid season with a “scouting report” on Angel Reese as if we all can’t see what she is going NOW like you discovered something lmao

And Travis Hunter is not an elite WR he’s a better corner. But hey don’t take my word for it, I’m a stranger off the internet I don’t know anything :sas1:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Then type stats for her gonna be a norm.
The chix ain't as athletic as her...
Long, quick on the jump, multiple jumps etc.

But its Chennedy Carter for president.
Her numbers in around only 25mins. Is MVP level

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Angel is averaging 13.4ppg and 12.8rpg (which leads the league this month) in June so far. Right now, she's second in the league in rebounding at 10.8rpg. Also to put it in perspective, no WNBA player has ever averaged 12rpg. The leader in season average is Sylvia Fowles who averaged 11.9rpg.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I knew her rebounding would translate. I just didn’t think it would translate like this and this soon

She plays hard and she undeniable on the boards you have to respect it

Once she finishes better she can be a top 10 player in the league.

She already the second most popular player in the league. Future is up up for her

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dummy all that and there was no one no where ranking Angel in top 3

You come in here mid season with a “scouting report” on Angel Reese as if we all can’t see what she is going NOW like you discovered something lmao

And Travis Hunter is not an elite WR he’s a better corner. But hey don’t take my word for it, I’m a stranger off the internet I don’t know anything :sas1:
All this typing just to get left on unread :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GQx6-UUbYAExT26

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
There is nothing transcending about Reese game. She should enjoy the fact she is prettier Chick than Clark and will makes million off her looks alone. But basketball wise she isn't Clark when it comes to impact. Some of yall trying to gas her up for rebounding. If you want to be a transcending player as a defender and rebounder than you have to be fukkin Dennis Rodman averaging 15-20 Rebounds a game not no 11 boards a game second league type shyt. Show the people some shyt we haven't seen before and that's why Caitlyn is so popular.

Angel hasn't doesn't anything we haven't seen before as of yet

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
There is nothing transcending about Reese game. She should enjoy the fact she is prettier Chick than Clark and will makes million off her looks alone. But basketball wise she isn't Clark when it comes to impact. Some of yall trying to gas her up for rebounding. If you want to be a transcending player as a defender and rebounder than you have to be fukkin Dennis Rodman averaging 15-20 Rebounds a game not no 11 boards a game second league type shyt. Show the people some shyt we haven't seen before and that's why Caitlyn is so popular.

Angel hasn't doesn't anything we haven't seen before as of yet
Who said she was a transcending player?