Angel Reese declares for WNBA draft

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This right here is key, they've got some big names coming up who could make the league more money. Caitlin Clark coming into the WNBA should get a nice welcome from every player, coach, etc. Realize what you've got on your hands that could bring the league to a new height.
Females don't think like this tho. "Who is this Caitlyn Clark b*ch think she is" will be her WNBA welcoming mat. :francis:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Exactly. I heard the 2nd round draft picks get cut right off the jump and all the old bitter butch chicks in the league, or her very own teammates, are going to elbow Reese in the mouth soon as she steps foot on the court. I'm not even convinced Caitlyn Clark is going to become something in the WNBA. Better milk the college experience as much as she can.

Breh they cut Top 10 picks all the time, everyone trying to translate how the NBA develops and prioritizes draft picks to the WNBA is dead wrong. The girl Kevin Porter beat up was the 4th pick and was out the league in a year. And she was an actual dime, so no Angel being a decent looking girl won't help her

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They don’t develop players in the WNBA. Being a first round pick doesn’t even guarantee you will make the roster. There are so few teams and roster spots that project players are just cut loose.

Now she has some fame to her name so some team may keep her around to sell tickets but if she doesn’t produce quickly they will drop her.
So everyone in the WNBA is a finished product

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Cheryl Reeve will do wonders for her if she goes there. She can sit behind Diamond Miller, Dorka Juhasz and Napheesa Collier while she figures out what to be as a pro.

That first meeting is gonna be sad though.

Clark gonna drop 30 in a loss while Reese is getting 10 minutes max.
Will Caitlin have the green light? I can’t see her jacking up shots like she does on Iowa. Also, her defense might even have her sitting on the bench at times.
Salute. Hopefully she doesn't turn into JAG, for the WNBA's sake.

Last thing they need is Just Another Girl on the scene who took the college world by storm then in the league it's a diff story on sum Sky Diggins shyt.

I bet them bags she ran up this past year were legendary tho with that NIL.
Skyler Diggins eventually became an All Star though. Also, I remember Kelsey Plum was #1 overall pick, and it took a few years and a new team for her to become an all star as well.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So everyone in the WNBA is a finished product

They don’t need to be a “finished product” they just need to be better than the current crop of draft picks.

IMO her fame will get her a full year. After that if she isn’t producing she better brush up on her French or Italian cause she heading to Europe.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Will Caitlin have the green light? I can’t see her jacking up shots like she does on Iowa. Also, her defense might even have her sitting on the bench at times.

Skyler Diggins eventually became an All Star though. Also, I remember Kelsey Plum was #1 overall pick, and it took a few years and a new team for her to become an all star as well.

The fever the worst team in the league even with a top pick last year. Caitlyn gonna have the green light or at least she should

I expect her to avg at least 20 ppg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not a good idea

take the extra year.

gonna be food in the WNBA with her current skills

Well this explains that humbled press conference:lolbron:.

"Just in case I aint shyt in the WNBA,I might need yall to love me as an influencer:whoa:#fukkWithMe"

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The fever the worst team in the league even with a top pick last year. Caitlyn gonna have the green light or at least she should

I expect her to avg at least 20 ppg
I thought they had the top pick due to winning the lottery?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here with analysis and shyt :what:

Muthatfukkas actually watch the WNBA?

:mjlol: :dead:
What's wrong with that? Obviously you don't and feel we need to know. That's dope man, you must be a real ill dude in real life :obama:

I don't watch wrestling but I think I'll go in a wrestling thread and be like.........."you nikkas watch wrestling???? Y'all talkn bout it?? Ewwwwww" :hhh:

Cuz I too am an ill dude in real life :obama:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Females don't think like this tho. "Who is this Caitlyn Clark b*ch think she is" will be her WNBA welcoming mat. :francis:
Yeah I know, which I'm why I'm weary myself if she'll be able to translate to the next level based on how the other women view her. I mean we already saw it when Cube brought that Big 3 offer on the table, a bunch of tweets came out about why her. I think they're missing a huge opportunity to bring the league up if they try and freeze her out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. Swoops Already started the train. Saying she’s not really special and she won’t be putting up shots like that. Females like Wiggins and Skylar have talked about how dykes have targeted them. It’s not like I’m the nba where some hating bum like Ricky Davis gets shipped out. WNBA is too invested in social justice bullshyt. Literally. Not lip service like other leagues

Last edited: