Angel Reese declares for WNBA draft

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
1. So are preaseason games taken seriously in the WNBA? NFL doesnt take that shyt seriously and I never hear ppl brag about preseason in NBA.
2. I just skimmed the first page of this thread. only like 3 ppl are saying she would be trash and wouldnt translate to the WNBA. Most ppl were happy for her or said she should stay for NIL money.
3. This is the angel reese declare for draft thread. If you trying to talk shyt about ppl in another thread, take it to the other thread. or pull quotes on ppl.
4. In regards to this thread, I think you on bullshyt talkin about "most ppl said she couldnt...". Most ppl were showing love. :yeshrug:
Dummy I been following this girl for the past 3 years how you gon tell me what I has and hasn’t been said about her? The season starts in less than a week and they get 2 preseason games , they not out here trying players out they’re getting ready for the season how you gon compare it to a NFL preseason game

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Dummy I been following this girl for the past 3 years how you gon tell me what I has and hasn’t been said about her? The season starts in less than a week and they get 2 preseason games , they not out here trying players out they’re getting ready for the season how you gon compare it to a NFL preseason game
idgaf how long you been following her. Im talking about this thread which you bumped thinking you "had one" by showing preseason highlights. Like I said pull quotes from nikkas in this thread if you got that big of an issue.

So presasons dont mean shyt then. Why they hell you bragging about what she doing in preseason games? You that desperate to "prove" you were right that you couldnt wait a week to see how she does in a real game?

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Reese is a underrated passer as well, if she can develop into a 15-20ppg 8-10reb 3-5 APG while being elite defense and great intangibles, you talking about the steal of the draft