Angel Reese declares for WNBA draft

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Nice :salute:

She definitely has a lot to work on, but her rebounding skills and tenacity will transfer to the W
Probably a late 1st rounder

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why do people act like she can’t get developed in the pros? She has a trait that she’s elite in that will undoubtedly transfer in her rebounding
Pro sports ain’t the place to develop unless the whole FO behind u on some Manning, Allen or Jalen Green shyt

Good luck to her tho no bs, she got star power just needa improve her post game some

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If she gets better in the WNBA, it won't be cuz the team develops her. That's not how WNBA teams operate. They looking for a damn near finished product and they also barely practice. She'll have to conduct her own private workouts. I don't think even assistant coaches bother to rebound for or help a player with footwork. It prob happens, but it's far from the norm.
That's the thing some ppl may be missing. I dont watch WNBA, but watch Gil's Arena. Lexi Brown, a current WNBA player broke shyt done on how the WNBA works and basically said teams dont really develop players. She said a bunch of the coaches are stuck in old ass playstyles/schemes. She also said Angel wouldnt be able to make it in the WNBA and should stay another year to get her skills up, and this was a month or two ago.

Here's a minute long vid from yesterday on why she should stay. I cant find the vid of Lexi talking about the WNBA, was a while ago.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GKQM_jdXgAMx5AO

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:hubie:

I tuned in to watch some of the LSU/Iowa game but I turned that shyt to the NBA fukk that :russ:

But ya'll nikkas in here with analysis on the Women's game is wild to me
So you don't watch games but you're in here talking about them anyway. What problem did you have with me calling you a sport gossiper again? :why:

That's weird behavior :mjtf: