Android users: Why don’t you have an iPhone yet? Do you enjoy poverty?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Being someone who truly believes that you can buy a phone to prove that you have money is a huge telltale sign of being someone with hit pockets.

The poor stay doing shyt they THINK the wealthy do. But its always waaaaay the fukk off.

Trying to hard.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Most paid nikka I know uses an Android :mjlol:

You gotta be a real certified fakkit if you give a fukk if a nikka using an Android or Iphone.
Billionaires didn't want to give up their blackberry until they had to.

Iphones are like flashy sports cars that have terrible gas mileage and cost too much to get fixed with no interchangeable parts

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
How old is his phone bc I never hear anybody looking for chargers or complaining about their phones being dead except iPhone users.

Even if his battery is trash androids charge a lot faster than iPhones so that still shouldn't be an issue unless..... :duck:
iPhone users always looking for a charger, or stepping on the airpods.

Or just you know, paying more for less functionality and a weaker phone.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
My wife has one of these little shyts

4331.jpg

And I got an iPhone 13…I can see the appeal to a woman for that kind of phone since they’re marketed as cute little toys and you can add all the cute little accessories and stickers to the cases, but I still stick with apple.

One thing I’ve noticed is her battery life is complete shyt, and she complains about the phone itself at times…but personally I don’t have any complaints

You can do a lot more on an android, I understand that, but not everyone is going to care to figure all that stuff out either unless you’re into tech. All my family have iPhones too, so it just makes communicating easier and even if for whatever reason my network was down or I didn’t pay my phone bill I can still talk to everyone.
So basically you got one bc everybody else has one

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
iPhone users always looking for a charger, or stepping on the airpods.

Or just you know, paying more for less functionality and a weaker phone.
If you look at the specs, the resolution, charge time, storage and hardware is always worse than androids. Iphone battery should last longer bc it has less features.

Yeah they get more updates but you can't customize the phone to make it yours.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nah, I’ve had an iPhone since the 4, with a few androids here and there. I got nothing against android users, just stating my experience and opinion :hubie:
I'm just asking bc that's how that last paragraph read.

I don't care what phone people use. I just hate when people try to make it seem like if you don't have an iPhone you on a lower level. It's like that light skin/dark skin bullshyt

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
most of my android friends end up asking to borrow money at some point.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I'm just asking bc that's how that last paragraph read.

I don't care what phone people use. I just hate when people try to make it seem like if you don't have an iPhone you on a lower level. It's like that light skin/dark skin bullshyt
I agree with you homie. That’s some dumb shot lol. Imagine bushing a person because the color of the text. I just find it annoying to have to use third party software to face time with my wife if I wanted to(we use Instagram).