Android users: Why don’t you have an iPhone yet? Do you enjoy poverty?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What emotion did I have? You again sound like a women or a peg receiver

nikka you quoted me with this bullshyt. How the hell did your mind go to pegging? That’s suspect as hell. :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Pretty sure my S22U cost more than my big 13. :rudy:

The 13 does have a better battery though. :ehh:

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Just wondering :patrice:
I'll give you a pass if you married or got many hoes so that imessage comes in handy since it's so versitile but if you got no hoes and not married and imessing brehs....

:russ:

All serious though Iphone is cool, I could type better on it than android but that's because it's wider and a bit harder to hold, I didn't care for the lack of file system though and the lack of multitasking but it was a decent phone, go for those on the run.

Android IMO is a bit more complete can do more but more unorganized, nothing compares to spotlight search.

I might go back to iphone september with a cheap 13 or something, not into the flash.

But android is very affordable and samsung stepped up the update game. Both are good phones IMO... dudes talking green bubbles with no hoes are clowns.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Another thing I saw coming back in 06-07 was ppl are really gonna start judging ppl by their phones. And bam, here we are and it's been like that for a little while now too. But like plenty of ppl have said, if that's how judging someone you're probably the broke one fronting.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
You folks really want to debate about two companies that monopolized the market? :martin: Still I cannot understand Apple's customers. Apple with price gouge them and are quick to make their own products out dated forcing their customers to get updated verison. Yet the people love them for it.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I like being to pay my bills on an app, but I had way more fun with my old cellphones from 2002-12.
Ahh idk if I'd take it that far. I definitely miss my 2010 phone tho. It was a whole different environment tho. Not as much nonsense on social media and more active chat rooms and forums with less trolling and rage baiting in them

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
These threads :mjlol: People just be going wild when all you’re doing is using the phone itself or the camera. Everyday people aren’t rooting their phones or all that extra stuff. They’re taking selfies, making videos for TikTok, or talking on the phone.They don’t even be knowing about the camera settings like that.