Android users: Why don’t you have an iPhone yet? Do you enjoy poverty?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That’s definitely cap :mjlol:

My entire company switched to iPhones a few years ago because of how shytty and unsecured androids were… not a serious problem since.

I haven’t switched out my iphone in years.. the way it should be

I didn’t ask him all that though. He was just complaining about it dying fast. Heard it before :coffee:
So where the cap at?

The fact that iPhone users are always trying to charge their phones bc it takes longer so they not gonna keep their phones on the charger for an hour or androids charge faster?

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I have both because I have a work phone. More importantly putting value in it caring about what phone other people are using is the true sign of poverty
I work for a consulting firm where people make really good money. Once, we were at a volunteering event for the company and when I told them I prefer my old android over my iPhone, I heard a collective gasp…. In my opinion, it’s more a sign of being a sheep than poverty.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
HnkwCPJ.gif

Blue Squad.

UKVu0t8.gif

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
My wife has one of these little shyts

4331.jpg

And I got an iPhone 13…I can see the appeal to a woman for that kind of phone since they’re marketed as cute little toys and you can add all the cute little accessories and stickers to the cases, but I still stick with apple.

One thing I’ve noticed is her battery life is complete shyt, and she complains about the phone itself at times…but personally I don’t have any complaints

You can do a lot more on an android, I understand that, but not everyone is going to care to figure all that stuff out either unless you’re into tech. All my family have iPhones too, so it just makes communicating easier and even if for whatever reason my network was down or I didn’t pay my phone bill I can still talk to everyone.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Apple users:

I heard you can shoot video and watch movies on an iPhone..

You can't do any of those things on Android.. except..

Oh wait yes you can. In fact iPhone can't do ANYTHING that Android can't do.

SOHH. if they both have the same capabilities, why is iPhone like $900 MORE than my Android..?

So might call it dumb to buy $1000 plus phone every year that does exactly the same things as a $200 phone can do.

Doesn't Apple purposefully throttle old iPhones to be slower so that you're forced to buy a new one? So would say you have Stockholm Syndrome to keep buying from a company like that

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Everyone i know that has an iPhone always has their shyt on the charger or is always looking for a charger. Tried to order pizza off my girl phone and the app got stuck in a buffer loop. I'm like what up with your phone? She goes to her open apps and swipes like 20 of them hoes off the screen :gucci:

Also everyone i know with an iPhone is always face to face with it like they living life through augmented reality.

Plus there's the apple is slowing older phones down thing, even when you update to the newest version.

I'm good. Cop you a mid range android, or the flagship model Samsung/Motorola from a year or 2 ago and you good for a few years. Manage your storage and battery usage properly and it's gone run like new for a long ass time.

Almost time for me to get another one so might go ahead and root this bytch and see what XDA been up to

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Here we go with this shyt again, mfs with 5 year old iphones that took 2 years to pay off think they are flexing.

"I'm eligible for a new phone in couple months"
:francis:
Why not just buy one straight up? I thought Android was broke boy gang.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH