Android users: Why don’t you have an iPhone yet? Do you enjoy poverty?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I’m not one of the Apple loyalist, I switched from the note 10 to IPhone 11 and was disappointed.some people mostly women take the Apple vs Android thing very serious
lol women definitely

Had Android since the 1st phone (g1). Switched to Apple two years ago and honestly I like the change… love both platforms and both of them have their pros and cons

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Cutting edge technology. Dope peripherals like the S-Pen or cool features like running two apps, simultaneously, "default app" or the secured folder. No proprietary cables, no locked in ecosystem. Not being apart of that cultish childish "your text chat color is a different color lol" group. Variety in hardware choice :dame:

Side loading apps, Emulators, better widgets, Tasker, YouTube Vanced, KDE Connect, Reverse wireless charging, file management like a PC, Apps overlay, apk files, icon packs..

But most importantly, customization. Every single thing on my Galaxy 22 Ultra is customized. Something as simple as nova launcher got my phone doing all types of shyt.

My biggest gripes with iPhones is that Apple assumes direct control and forces everyone to use them mfs the same way and that they're status symbols.

If you want to see what a phone can really do, you need a top of the line Android. Period.

My second phone is an iPhone and it's only good for basic shyt like making calls, taking pictures and interacting with other iPhone users. Every time I use it, I feel handicapped and sluggish. Everything is just faster on Android, since shortcuts for everything is everywhere.

iPhones are for women, kids who want to fit in with others and :flabbynsick: brehs who say shyt like "I just want my phone to work!"

Last edited: