Android users: Why don’t you have an iPhone yet? Do you enjoy poverty?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
exactly what i was thinking, which i why i only make friends with iphone users now. problem solved
:dahell:

Idk if you know it or not but Samsung and iPhones are usually around the same price and most people either buy them refurbished or use a payment plan. Iphone people be broke just like everybody else :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I like having a headphone Jack and not having to pay extras for charging in any stupid bs like that.

Keep on telling yourselves that while Apple makes you pay extra for things that are standard on Android.

fukk Steve Jobs too.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'm not brainwashed so my Android does everything perfectly fine for several hundred dollars less. I also enjoy having a headphone jack.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I finally got an android without a headphone jack. I never used it because the USB-C headphones always sound better.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Android boys will tell you all about their freedoms but will get mad when you leave them and their ugly ass green text bubbles out of group chats :pachaha:
You sound like you enjoy getting pegged. What man cares about groupe chats?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound like you enjoy getting pegged. What man cares about groupe chats?

You sound overly emotional. What man gets so passionate about another man’s comment?

Probably another Android user who’s mad:umad:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You sound overly emotional. What man gets so passionate about another man’s comment?

Probably another Android user who’s mad:umad:

What emotion did I have? You again sound like a women or a peg receiver

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I like having a headphone Jack and not having to pay extras for charging in any stupid bs like that.

Keep on telling yourselves that while Apple makes you pay extra for things that are standard on Android.

fukk Steve Jobs too.
That last sentence made me feel the same way as when lil Wayne said "it's french Montana. fukk Joe". Like what did Joe Montana or Steve Jobs do to make you feel like that breh