Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a chance in that, there's examples of people like John Kerry, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter who polled in single digits for a while and then blew up.

The Yang Gang is a devoted group of supporters and he has more grassroots support than a lot of candidates.

And you may argue he's done the hardest part from being absolutely unknown to polling within the top 6.

But in reality, this nomination is Biden's to lose, followed by Bernie/Liz. Yang is a better candidate than Mayor fukkboy Pete...
saying he's better that Mayor Pete is like saying You and I are better than Mayor pete. lol.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and 2 grand for a married couple ain't nothing to scoff at.
aint scoffing. not bad at all. but i need a lot more than that. which is why the yang approach ONLY is not enough. you need the combo of bernie + yang ubi to do the thing right. and eventually ubi will cover all of your expenses. not just a set amt. thats what will have to happen if we're all pretty much automated out of work. and if you go that far. the government will tax the hell out of corporations and those corps will pay into a fund that will make the government give us all food stamp like setups and free rent for wherever we live. everyone will have a card to pay for food, clothes, etc. you wont have the ability to do extravagant things unless you dont use your funds for your basics. but all of your needs and some of your wants would be met without you physically working. you have a ton of free time to do whatever you choose to do.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yang has no chance but im glad the issue of automation will get more attention.

there's also a part of me that doesn't trust him and thinks maybe he wants to be a spoiler (like tulsi).
He got pressed on TBC and re emphasized that he has nothing outside of UBI. Hes paper thin on everything else, literally random HL people are more well versed on a variety of topics over him.
But I agree I do appreciate the emphasis on automation and hopefully he influences whoever is the actual nominee in that regard.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
notice Yangs agenda for everything is UBI is the answer. Now we all know one thing is never the answer to everything. thats with anything in life. but it is one of the answers, i will agree with him on that. and more time that passes it will become a much larger part of the answer.

i'm posting the same thing in here i posted in the other two threads. this aint spam. this is something every voting age person should Have to watch/listen to before they place a vote. you dont have to have his stance but you sure as hell need to know your history and be able to see how it repeats itself. and why things are the way they are including our ideas and thoughts when it comes to democracy, politics, economics, education.

All bernie stans,warren stans,yang gangers, and basically anyone that isnt ultra rich needs to take time out of their day to watch this below video from 2015. This is our america. the real thing. all the bs aside. this isnt based on opinion, its based on historical and current day evidence. this is why Bernie out of all choices is by far the only choice.

and its not even close.

I dare anyone who actually cares about their country and not just themselves to actually take the time to watch the ENTIRE video and dont make a single comment before you're done. There is no way you can choose any other candidate after watching that unless.....you're cool with most people starving while you eat aka You're a selfish. end of story.

***Please Please, keep the volumn low, there are 2 or 3 loud moments where it could blow out your ears. something happened with the audio***

and I can't give you the cliff notes to this because this in a nutshell is the cliffnotes to basic american capitalist/democracy/the people/voting/power/economic history. he shortened it and gave us this as the cliff notes. i cant cliff note the cliff notes otherwise you will miss something of importance. shoot the man even dives into the education system in america towards the end. he covered it all.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
a little behind following the #yanggang but this is a decent interview....

Really wish he would gain some momentum....

Dude brought up quantitative easing, I had to look that up.