Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm getting mixed messages. Does he want to impeach Trump or not?

He does. But he knows that 20 GOP Senators ain't going to convict him and remove him. So he forsees an acquitted Trump being a problem in the GE for the Dem nominee.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:mjlol: people still use landlines? WTF?

Do pollsters call cell phones?
Yes if they are dialing the numbers manually; No if a computer is doing the dialing. This fact means that people who have only a cell phone and no land line will be systematically excluded from polls with automatic dialing. Since cell-only people tend to be mostly young people, the pollsters intentionally overweight the 18-30 year olds to compensate for this effect, but as more people drop their landlines, it is becoming a serious issue. Here is a report on the issue.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@FAH1223

This has to be a case of how its harder to poll younger people.

I highly highly doubt klobuchar has more support

With that said...i suppppppose it could be that Yang has a bunch of independents as supporters whereas Klobuchar has older registered dems as supporters.

Id love to know what % of bernie and yang donors are independent vs democrats

For instance, Im currently an independent and donated to yang. Cant be the only one. Ill likely change to dem so i can vote in the primary though

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223

This has to be a case of how its harder to poll younger people.

I highly highly doubt klobuchar has more support

With that said...i suppppppose it could be that Yang has a bunch of independents as supporters whereas Klobuchar has older registered dems as supporters.

Id love to know what % of bernie and yang donors are independent vs democrats

For instance, Im currently an independent and donated to yang. Cant be the only one. Ill likely change to dem so i can vote in the primary though

If he’s going to get the polls it’ll be in NH and maybe NV

NH is open primary of course