Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just saw one of teh saddest videos in my life.
It's about the automation that heading towards truckers....
Vice was so cold blooded that they took a CEO in plain clothes to a trucker diner then explained to them how they're going replace them.
The concept legit went over their head.
But just seeing it :wow:

Anyways the reason why I'm posting it here, is because I glanced at the comment box, and it was filled with #yanggang
I totally forgot about this dude. He is the only one talking about this....
@LurkMoar

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vice was so cold blooded that they took a CEO in plain clothes to a trucker diner then explained to them how they're going replace them.

Anyways the reason why I'm posting it here, is because I glanced at the comment box, and it was filled with #yanggang
@LurkMoar

they not ready :wow:

---

Superstar
Daps

@LurkMoar

Sigh, creative destruction can't be stopped .

It's a beautiful thing though just that the speed its happening at is down right scary. People won't be ready!

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
At the Farmers Market in Little Italy this weekend, I saw like half a dozen Yang surrogates handing out literature and talking, his campaign must still have some money to be campaigning like that in San Diego.

The fact he is even being considered is scary though, he's dangerously under qualified, I suppose that the wealthy have always done this from Ross Perot, to Pat Buchanna (was he wealthy?)

But, I feel strongly this whole businessman plus "outsider" is a dangerous precedent.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm not trying be a debbie downer but do you really think he has a chance.

He has a chance in that, there's examples of people like John Kerry, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter who polled in single digits for a while and then blew up.

The Yang Gang is a devoted group of supporters and he has more grassroots support than a lot of candidates.

And you may argue he's done the hardest part from being absolutely unknown to polling within the top 6.

But in reality, this nomination is Biden's to lose, followed by Bernie/Liz. Yang is a better candidate than Mayor fukkboy Pete...