Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
After seeing AOC pretend to be a black reverand and Bernie Sanders all of a suddenly wnat black reparations

I'm on the Yang Gang or Biden gang

Yang just needs to stop with the jokes and just come across as a serious guy and stop trying to be a likeable comedian.
Agreed on his personality. It's a bit off-putting.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
After seeing AOC pretend to be a black reverand and Bernie Sanders all of a suddenly wnat black reparations

I'm on the Yang Gang or Biden gang

Yang just needs to stop with the jokes and just come across as a serious guy and stop trying to be a likeable comedian.
You support old creeps that grope kids?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:russ:

D3bcGn3XkAMebkF.jpg:large

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm not trying discourage y'all but the reality is yang has no momentum....

I said like a week or two ago as well. But I have to forcefully come into this thread to seek updates, meanwhile I can't help but hear soundbites from Biden or Mayor Pete daily.

In this day and age, bad publicity is the same as good publicity, because name recognition goes a long way.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I said like a week or two ago as well. But I have to forcefully come into this thread to seek updates, meanwhile I can't help but hear soundbites from Biden or Mayor Pete daily.

In this day and age, bad publicity is the same as good publicity, because name recognition goes a long way.

He's made the debates :yeshrug:

When @Shogun made this thread a year ago, I didn't think dude could make it to even that.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Man this was a really poor post
...at least get a refresher on the guy he's gaining momentum

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He seems to give more substantive answers than the typical pep-rally speeches the others are giving.
The debates will be interesting, though I suspect pep-rally bluster is what most people are moved by.

---

Superstar
Daps
I'm not trying to discourage y'all, but the reality is yang has no momentum...

I said like a week or two ago as well. But I have to come into this thread to seek updates forcefully. Meanwhile, I can't help but hear soundbites from Biden or Mayor Pete daily.

What do you mean by momentum? What are using to make that call?

His name appears in a higher ranking than most other candidates in terms of Google trends searches. He has raised a decent amount in this first quarter, actually, only one of four people to reveal his numbers and qualified for the debates.

Not sure what you're using to make that statement.

Last edited: