Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No, He said he was a democrat and not just one to run for President. 90% of educated Asians are democrat.

I don't believe that. I know way too many conservative rich businessman Asian types or conservative Christian Asian types.

It's still a clear majority, 70% or so, and Yang definitely feels like a liberal to me (in both his faults and strengths). But there's a strong conservative minority.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm not skeptical, I dont just feel the enthusiasm or momentum yet, to keep checking up on his progress. 2020 just feel like a wash.
Sad thing is we just know a guy like this can't win. Americans are just now getting around to universal healthcare and only because we call it Medicare for all. They aren't even close to being ready for UBI. Remember when that study came out of Finland or somewhere saying UBI didn't reduce unemployment (this isn't even the purpose of UBI) I saw that all over Facebook from people who probably have never heard of UBI.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Sad thing is we just know a guy like this can't win. Americans are just now getting around to universal healthcare and only because we call it Medicare for all. They aren't even close to being ready for UBI. Remember when that study came out of Finland or somewhere saying UBI didn't reduce unemployment (this isn't even the purpose of UBI) I saw that all over Facebook from people who probably have never heard of UBI.
Medicare for all is trash tbh.....

Now Medicaid is piff.

Plus Medicare for all would piss off a lot of people in health care, since practicing groups would only 65% of their market rate.

But yeah Americans are by and large dumb people.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:patrice:

There is something about this guy that makes me skeptical about him.
his UBI money is coming out of any welfare people were receiving and he wants to lay off half of all federal workers

so basically you would net nothing and a lot of americans would lose good jobs