Andre The Giant (HBO Sports Documentary) Tonight @ 10 PM ET

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Everybody says Andre did what he wanted to do, that's what I think this was more about. He took liberties in the ring all the time with people. Sure, it was predetermined that Hogan was goin' over, but if Andre decided he didn't want to do it... was Vince gonna come out there and make him lay down?

earlier in the doc hogan said that andre would really give it to guys that went into business for themselves. if vince and he agreed that he would lose, i just don't think there's even the slightest chance that he would go back on that the day of the actual event. at best i could see andre fukking around with everyone like :usure:"oh you think i'm losin huh?".... but deep down everyone still knowing that he was going to lose.

and if it these stories are indeed true... then wow it's amazing to think that the wrestlers had that kind of pull back then. it's like andre had creative control and he didn't even need a contract.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Andre didn't like Randy? :ohhh:

Big John Stud and Andre would have been a cool feud to see
They feuded a bunch. Had a few body slam challenges. Big John was the one who cut Andre's hair. They later were supposed to feud after Big John Stud was the ref in Jake and Andre's match at WM5.