Andre The Giant (HBO Sports Documentary) Tonight @ 10 PM ET

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Damn. So towards the end of his life, Andre held a grudge against Vince, and quit speaking to him, because he thought Vince basically left him behind. I know a lot of things don't bother Vince, but you know he's gotta be :mjcry: about that.

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn. So towards the end of his life, Andre held a grudge against Vince, and quit speaking to him, because he thought Vince basically left him behind. I know a lot of things don't both Vince, but you know he's gotta be :mjcry: about that.

Vince threw him out like a piece of garbage when he was of no use to him, all he did was help keep him in business for years

cold world

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Was good until it turned into the Hulk Hogan show:stopitslime:

Hulkkk is an insufferable dikkhead ...wants it all about him.

Didn't bother finishing it once they started turned it into a hoegan jerkoff fest.

The one thing that I remember is Vince being :mjcry: because Andre quit talking to him. He said Andre was mad at him for putting him in his rear view mirror and he and Andre never spoke again. I know a lot of things don't bother Vince, but I bet that eats him up.

EDIT - shyt, I already said that once in this thread. Oh well. :manny:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The one thing that I remember is Vince being :mjcry: because Andre quit talking to him. He said Andre was mad at him for putting him in his rear view mirror and he and Andre never spoke again. I know a lot of things don't bother Vince, but I bet that eats him up.
:picard:

The moral of the story; you never know what you have til it's gone, breh.:wow: