Andre The Giant (HBO Sports Documentary) Tonight @ 10 PM ET

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm watching this now. This shyt has turned into a fukking Hogan documentary like 40-50 minutes in :dahell:

Nothing was really presented about Andre that I didn't already know. It was cool to see his family at the beginning though.

Edit - Tim White and Cokeboy choking up talking about Andre's death :mjcry:

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
That 60's footage of Andre makes you look at him in a whole different light to realize he was once somewhat agile and not always the lumbering giant that many of us remember. This was a good overall doc but I think it could have been 20 to 30 minutes longer.

FX4yVBQ.gif
nkfkbHz.gif

It8vQoq.gif
ZJ080sQ.gif

Loooool at Vince's' unchecked ego bragging about how much better his shows were than everyone else's. But :mjcry: at Vince and Tim White crying at the end. Then again, :russ:at Ric Flair's introduction into the doc being talking about the size of Andre's dikk.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It amazes me how different Vince looks now. Dude basically morphed into Robert Durst...i know he's like 70, but zero of that old swag or charisma remains.
Robin Wright still looking fine :shaq:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nothing really revolutionary. If you don't know much about Andre, then it's worth a watch. But most of the stuff presented about Andre is stuff you've probably heard or read about already.
It’s crazy. I thought I didn’t know much about Andre going in. But 90% of the shyt in this doc I already learned over years. I expected more

Once again this doc was a huge disappointment for me